Khushi : (thinking) I cannot hurt you Arnavji . After listening that Di did this you'll never trust me . I can neither hurt you nor can bear your mistrust . I am sorry but I cannot tell you . 

She took her hand out of his grips and sat straight . 

Khushi : I am fine . Nothing happened to me . Nobody did anything to me . No need to worry .

Arnav : (knowing she will not tell) Khu...us..hii..ii  I..iiss.  i..t i..i.. me..a..n .... (in one go) Isitdikhushi??

Khushi : Huh??

Arnav :(composing himself) Is it Di Khushi ??

Khushi :(she looked at him shocked but then composed herself) No  ... nobody did anything to me . 

Arnav : (irritated) fine!! don't tell me anything ... your wish ... but remember that I am Arnav Singh Raizada , ASR , and every damn thing in the world is possible for me .

And he stormed out but not before glancing at her one more time . Khushi shivered seeing the rage in his eyes , not for her , but for the person who tried to harm her . 

Khushi : (whispering painfully) I am sorry Arnavji !!

OUTSIDE 

Arnav did not went out of the hospital but standing in front of her ward door , keeping in mind doctor's words . He dialed Aman , his manager's number , and asked him to go to Shantivan and bring the footage of Shantivan of the past from the security there to the hospital , as he could not leave Khushi alone .

(A/N : Guys , in the present arshi are in London so Arnav's manager is Alex but this is flashback and Aman is his manager in India , NOW ALSO , so when they both return to India , again Aman will be the manager , but in London it is Alex , don't be confused)

AFTER SOME TIME ,

Aman came to the hospital with the footage and saw Arnav sitting in the doorside of the ward , where Khushi was resting , in a chair , with his head resting on his intertwined fingers , with his eyes closed . He looked tensed . Aman took calculative steps to his boss and patted his shoulder lightly with a soft ASR to make him conscious about his presence . Arnav lifted his head and saw Aman . He stood up hurriedly and asked him about the footage . Aman gave him the footage as well as the laptop in his hand to Arnav . Arnav opened the laptop and inserted the CD which has the footage in it and what he saw left him devastated . Aman was also shocked as he had not seen the footage thinking it as his personal stuff . 

There were many footages as it is of the last one month . It took them 3 and half hours to finish seeing the footage , skipping the unwanted parts . 

Main videos :

1. Anjali pouring hot tea in Khushi's feet .

2. Anjali holding Khushi's hand up of the gas flame .

3. Anjali slapping Khushi .

4. Shyam manhandling Khushi .

5. Khushi swiping the floor when there was no one, except Anjali , in the house with the house helps surrounding her and Anjali smirking at her .

6. Anjali cut her wrist a little and put the blame on Khushi and all the family members accusing her . 

7. Khushi crying alone ,  sitting in the poolside .

These were not the only but there were more which Arnav and Aman could not see as Shantivan does not have CCTV in anyone's room . Incidents like Anjali dipping Khushi's hand in the hot boiling water was not captured .

Arnav felt like killing himself for not being with Khushi instead blaming her of each and every of his di's cruel deeds . He felt himself to be the culprit here , only if he trusted her everytime this would not have happened . ONLY IF ....

INSIDE THE WARD 

Arnav walked inside the ward , towards Khushi , who had her head leaned on the head board with eyes closed . She opened her eyes listening the door opening sound but not turned a bit . A drop of tear fell from the corner of her eyes . Arnav felt guilty but he wanted Khushi to know that he will punish her culprits . He made her look at him and sat beside her on the table . He played the footage to see how she reacts . He knew he is again hurting her but she had to overcome this and for this he needed to show her this and make her believe that he is with her and help her out of her trauma . If she didn't again recalled the incident and share her grief with anyone then she can never be able to overcome her trauma . And knowing her adamant behavior he could tell that she could not open up about this , so he had to do this . He was absorbing her facial expressions intently which turned from shock to painful as if she was again living those moments again , with her eyes moist . She could not control it any more . She closed her ears with her hands to avoid those hurtful words to enter her ears again , with tightly shut eyes . She was going hysteric .

Khushi : (moving her heads side by side , clutching her hairs tightly ) ENOUGH ......... Enough ... please ... I cannot do this ... plz take this away Arnavji . please .

Seeing Arnav not moving she threw the laptop on the floor which shocked Arnav . Khushi was going out of control . She hugged Arnav tightly and cried bitterly in his embrace . 

Khushi :(mumbling , crying) Please Arnavji .... i can't do this .... don't do this to me ... i can't bear this ... please .

Arnav : Shh .... shh ... baby relax . I am there na ?? Let me handle this ... I promise they will regret their deeds one day . 

Khushi : Nahi (No) Arnavji ... Plz don't do anything ... pleasee.... 

Her cries never ended . Every drop of tears on her eyes pierced his heart a million times and made him more guiltier and his urge to punish her culprits more strong , if possible . It took a lot of time for Arnav to console her and make her sleep .

****************************

FLASHBACK ENDS 

*****************************

Arnav had his eyes closed with angry tears flowing down his face and his head rested on the headlight of his car .

Arnav : I had promised myself that time that you will regret your every deed towards Khushi one day ... I could not do anything those days because Khushi saved you but not now ... you have to face the wrath of me . Last time I had promised myself and now I promise over Khushi .... I won't leave you ... NOT AGAIN .

He stood up aggressively and went to the door and settled himself on his seat . He started the car and rashly drove towards their apartment . 

*******************************

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you guys like the update . Please do vote and comment . Do write if you have any idea about the coming track or you have any idea how to make the track even more better , thank you all .

LUV

AAYUSHI 

1982 WORDS...