They reached the place and now sun is shinning avneil looks at the people some are enjoying the snow skating some are making snow man some are enjoying the sunshine.

Avni: wow Neil ye sab kitna acha hai. ( wow Neil this is so beautiful).

Neil: han avni bohat acha hai. ( Ye Avni very beautiful).

Avni: neil tum ne kabhi snowman banaya hai. ( Neil did you ever made a snowman).

Neil: nahi aur tumne? ( no and you).

Avni: nahi per main na jab bhi tv main snowman dekhti thi na to mera bohat dil karta tha banane ka. ( no but whenever I see snowman in the TV then I really wanted to make it).

Neil: to chalo aaj banate hain. ( then come today make it).

Avni: tum banaoge? ( you will make it).

Neil: han kyun nahi mil kar banate hain. ( Yes why not make it together).

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

Avneil made the snowman while making it their hands touched both look at each other their eyelock they made the snow man and several times their hands touched. After making the snowman avneil takes selfies with it and also clicks each other pics with the snowman After that avni saw the cable car Avni tells while pointing towards the cable car.

Avni: pata hai Neil mujhe na us main bethne ka bohat shock hai. ( you know Neil I really want to sit in it).

Neil: to chalo bethte hain. ( so let's go sit).

Avni: nahi Neil mujhe bohat dar lagta hai. ( no no I am very frightened of it)

Neil: jab main sath hon to dar kaisa chalo. ( when I am with you then why to fear).

Avneil smiles Neil forward his hand avni give her hand and they goes to sit in the cable car Avni close her eyes Neil look at her and smiles he holds her hand.

Neil: avni open your eyes main hon na tumhare sath. ( Avni open your eyes I am with you).

Avni slowly opens her eyes. Neil points outside.

Neil: wo dekho avni. ( see there avni).

Avni looks outside both enjoys the views and smiles avni gets up and goes to the glass and looks from there Neil also stands behind her both are lost in looking at the view they didn't realize that they are standing so close to each other Neil points to the view with his one hand and other hand is on her shoulder after that avni turns and her nose touches with his nose their eyelock neil is looking at her he leans close to her face avni close her eyes but the cable car shakes they came into reality neil moves back they feel embarrassed and look here and there avni rub her nose and set the hairs Neil set his jacket.

Neil in mind: ye main kya karne ja raha tha avni kya soch rahi hogi mere bare main. ( what I was going to do what Avni was thinking about me).

Avni in mind: ye kya ho raha hai mujhe kyun main Neil ke kareeb aate hi sab kuch bhul jati hun. ( what is happening to me why I forget everything when Neil come close to me).

Both sits on the seat and looks outside silently then they gets down from the cable car and goes to the same place Neil's phone rings.

Neil: avni main abhi aya. ( Avni I'll just come).

Avni: ok.

Neil goes and stands at the distance but his eyes are on her.

Neil: han dd bol. ( Yes dd say).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें