"Enough! Both of you." Spencer intervenes and we shut up whatever we were doing. Spencer using his I'm-more-mature-than-you kind of voice, tends to impose a bit. "Brendon you did told him, and Ryan accept he did. That's it, no more fighting."

Ryan and I nod at the same time, and Spencer rolls his eyes. An expression on his features that reads 'how childish'."

"Ok, but, what the heck am I supposed to do anyways, how do this 'competition' even works?" Ryan definitely sounds more convinced, like he's giving in and accepting to do this.

I can't help the grin that breaks into my face and get all excited when I'm finally explaining to him what is this all about. "Look, you guys will decorate a beautiful birthday cake, not extravagant designs nor full on details, keep it beautifully simple. The things is that, you'll only have 20 minutes on the clock to do it, which is a fair amount of time, considering all the facilities I'll give you." I stop with my ramblings and take a deep breath. "Isn't it awesome?!"

I wait for an answer for about a minute, until Ryan finally responds, a worried, yet excited tone in his voice. "Ok, Bren." He sits straight on the couch. "I'll do it."

"Finally, can we start now or what?" Jon pressures us and we chuckle.

"Yes, my dear Johnny. I just need to fix Ryan's clothes and try my best to make his hair look decent first." I receive a warning look from Ryan and I smile innocently at him. "Spencer is ready, so when I'm done with Ryan, we're all yours. I promise."

"Fine, good luck with that."

"I'll do what I can!" I call out before taking Ryan out of the set with me.

{ ~\ \ • 🥥 • / / ~}

I gave Ryan a change of clothes I gathered before coming to the studio. A pair of black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt with some quote on it. The shoes really don't matter.

He didn't questioned my clothing choice and just putted them on. And surprisingly, he also didn't complain about the hair.

I fix my clothes and style my hair one last time, then I'm behind the kitchen counter. Jon ready with the camera, recording. And I start doing the introduction for the video in automatic.

(a/n: From here, stuff written in italics is what made it into the video)

"Hello my friends, how ya doin'?! I hope you feeling pretty well and beautiful!"

"I am pretty beautiful." Jon points out lifting an eyebrow, making the rest of us snort. "What? I'm so sorry you aren't, you pieces of shit."

"Oh god, Jon!!! Shhhh." I cut him off still laughing. "We just started goddammit."

"I guarantee nothing." He shrugs it off with a smirk.

"As I was saying. Today's video is very special, and I'm super excited to finally share this with y'all."

"Awwwwww, Ryan! He called us special. The Brendon Urie called me special, I can die in peace now." Spencer says full on sarcasm, holding back a laughter.

"Shut up, Spence. I'm the only special in here!" Jon barks back at Spencer with a fake annoyance in his voice.

"Would you guys shut up, pleaseeee." I keep with my laughing fit. "My stomach hurts already, and I'm not even in my second line! jeez."