Act 1

Today it is..the day that I move schools I couldn't stand it back there at aoba johsai it was just torture. Everyone was so rude, luckily I think I found the right place to go I think the the captain of the volley ball team (oikawa) had a friend here or was it a enemy?  Not sure, but we'll see I guess..

~first period~

"Hello you must be the new student it's nice to meet you would you please introduce yourself!" The teacher would say as soon as you walk in. You nod your head and introduce yourself. "Hello I'm y/n it's very nice to meet you all" you would look around the room timidly. "Pleas go sit behind Bokuto. Bokuto raise your hand!" The teacher would exclaim as a owl like boy raised his hand. "HEY HEY HEY RIGHT OVER HERE NEW KID" he would yell as the teacher shushed him and you walked to your new seat. The guy infront you you seemed very muscular, but you sat in your seat scared he might hurt you. "HEY HEY!" The boy would exclaim turning around to face you. You would jump a bit at his loud voice as you put a finger to your mouth shushing him as the teacher did so he wouldn't make so much noise. "Uhm..hi." You'd say very timidly "I'm Bokuto! It's swell to meet you. Your y/n right???" He would ask as you nod your head. "Well y/n your very pretty/handsom" he would exclaim turning back around so he wouldn't get caught as your cheeks turn a light pink and you get a bit flustered by this compliment. It was new for someone to tell you this it was very odd especially a boy.

~lunch~

You would sit at your seat taking out a boxed lunched your dad prepared for you. "HEY HEY HEY! Y/n!!" You'd here someone call out and as no surprise it was that dimwit who seems to have 3 classes with you so far and in all he sits beside you or infront of you. "Um hello..uh what is it?" Youd say not quite remembering his name "it's Bokuto!" He would say kind of disappointed you couldn't remember. You'd look down to see he had a boxed lunch as well maybe his mom or dad made him one too? "Hey y/n!" He'd call out once more "wanna sit with me and my friend akaashi?" He would say ever so curious, but before you had a chance to speak at all he would grab your boxed lunch and your hand dragging you along to a bench outside in the warm sun "HEY HEY HEY AKGAASHI LOOK WHO I SCORED" he basically yelled waving to a boy a bit shorter than him with black hair who seemed to be quite calm. "Good going Bokuto-san" the black haired boy would say very calmly. "Uhm...hello.." you would say timidly "so this is the new kid? Quite shy" the black haired boy would exclaim as he continued to eat his food he had already started before we got here. "Helwwo i akurshi" (hello I'm akaashi)" he said with a mouth full of food. You'd giggle a bit. "Hello I'm y/n" you said a little less nervous "YEAH!! WE HAVE ALL OUR CLASSES TOGETHER CAN YOU BELIVE IS AKASSHI?! I GOT TO HEAR THEM INTRODUCE THEMSELVES 3 TIMES SO FAR!" He yelled once again letting all of everyone outside know as your face became slightly red. "Stop yelling Bokuto-san your causing everyone to stare again" akaashi said still eating. You'd start to eat to as the owl boy seemed to become depressed. You whispered to akaashi "hey is he ok? He seems a little down and hasn't even started eating yet" but akaashi just stuck to the simple reply "this happens a lot sweet cheeks" you'd blush s bit at his pet name he'd given you knowing he said it loud enough bokuto heard as he perks his head up and death stares akaashi "don't give y/n pet names on their first day your gonna scare them off!" He said even more disappointed "Bokuto you should eat your food" you said quietly still eating yours but suddenly you felt muscular arms wrap around you embracing you tightly "OH Y/N IM SO HAPPY YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME" Bokuto would wine as your face became a bright red and you almost choked on your chicken your dad has prepared you.

End.

Thanks you guys for reading I'll most likely be posting a couple times a day possibly 2 or 3 depending on my mood or how late at night it is I'll be posting possibly 2 more tonight then again next Saturday this is how it will most likely continue every Saturday unless I'm busy. But thanks for reading the first chapter and hope you enjoyed ^^