029.

Third Person

"good morning" brett said while kissing rainn's forehead as she woke up.
"no" she mumbled before rolling back over.
"baby, you gotta wake up"
"not yet"
"its almost 10 am"
"thats still early"

he leaned down before lifting her up so his hands were under her thighs and her legs wrapped around his waist.

"i hate that your strong"
"no no, you love it"
"its cause you look good in a long sleeve" she mumbled before resting her head in the crook of his neck and closing her eyes.
"we leave today"
"i dont wanna go though"
"well stiles is leaving today too"
"but i dont wanna leave my dad"
"your such a daddy's girl"
"mhm"
"were not gonna be gone for long, we can always come back whenever we want"
"is lori gonna be okay?"
"yeah, i made sure of it"

he placed her back in the bed before walking into the bathroom for a shower. she tucked herself under the blanket, not wanting to leave beacon hills even after all the stuff she had been put through in this horrible town.

once brett walked back out, he heard the slow and steady heartbeat of the sleeping girl. he rolled his eyes but smiled and quickly got ready before lifting her up bridal style.

"stop it" she whinned.
"baby, you really gotta get ready"
"fine, i'll get ready right now" she mumbled before he set her back down.

she showered and got ready before standing next to the taller wolf.

"this room was were it all started" she said lowly.
"yeah" he mumbled sadly while looking around.
"you know, where you first confessed your dying love for me" she joked as he rolled his eyes at the younger girl.
"it was also the place where i first kissed you" he mentioned.
"just like this" he said before pulling her in by the waist and pressing his lips to hers.

her hands played with his damp hair as his caressed her waist softly. once they pulled away, she leaned her head into his chest as he lightly rubber her back.

"im not ready to leave" she mumbled sadly.
"baby, we wont be too far away"
"it'll be hours away from here"
"we can easily fly back bub, i promise you"
"i guess i should go say bye to my dad and stiles then" she said quietly as brett nodded, grabbed her hand and following behind her.

as they walked downstairs, stiles's eyes were already watering, knowing that they were both leaving.

"stiles stop it, if you cry then i'll cry" she said before embracing him as he hugged her tight, sobbing into her shoulder.

she let her tears roll down her cheeks before pulling away and turning to her father. he engulfed his youngest kid into his grip while holding her close, hearing the faint voice of stiles. he was making sure brett knew all the rules and boundaries of his little sister.

"do we need to have the safe sex talk cause i will do it! and dont chew with your mouth open, she'll slap the hell out of you for that. she also likes warm hugs, she thinks their cozy and they make her feel better-"
"stiles, stop scolding your sisters boyfriend" noah said before letting go of rainn.
"i love you okay? we all do. both of you be careful" noah stated before kissing her forehead.
"i love you guys too" she said before kissing both of their cheeks.
"i'll see you guys for thanksgiving?" she asked, knowing it wasnt very far away. 
"of course"
"bye" she said sadly as they all said their goodbyes before brett, stiles and rainn walked out.

stiles walked towards his jeep while brett and rainn went to his car. they went to brett's house while rainn waited in the car as brett said goodbye to lori. rosie was moving 10 minutes away from where brett and rainn were now going to live.

as brett started driving, he noticed just how silent rainn was.

"baby, if you start crying then your gonna make me cry"
"im not crying" she mumbled before making herself comfortable.

he placed his hand on her thigh, his movements comforting her as she closed her eyes. when she woke up, it looked darker outside and brett looked a lot more worn out.

"do you want me to drive?" she asked.
"no its fine"
"brett, we need gas anyways. when we stop, lets switch" she mentioned as he nodded.

now rainn was driving and brett was sleeping. she often glanced over at him, seeing his fluffy hair blow everywhere and seeing how peaceful he looked.

they had switched a few more times before they finally got to their new house. brett was the first one to get out of the car, walking around to meet rainn in the passengers seat.

once they were both settled in, she stood in their room and looked around. she felt bretts arms wrap around her from behind as he kissed the top of her head.

"whatcha thinking about?" brett asked before stepping in front of her, placing his hands on her waist.
"ever since that day when i sat down in bio, there was this one really annoying kid who sat next to me from freshman year to junior year. he was such an ass and incredibly cocky. every day, he used to ask if his answers were right even though i thought it was just to annoy me since they always were right. we pretty much never liked each other, especially with all his disgusting remarks and snarky comments. i literally swore to myself that i would never ever  in my life catch feelings or even date someone like him. he just knew every single way to get under my skin and everything he did was just incredibly idiotic to me. then i left and karma hit. we somehow met up again and i kinda realized that he wasnt half bad. i always swore about never dating him and i was soo adamant about it. but i guess as fait will have it, im now in love with him"
"and he's been in love with you ever since you stepped into bio as a scared little freshman" he said before pressing his lips to hers.

~~ last chapter!! :( im so sad cause i was literally in love with this book! hope you all enjoyed this!! ~~

𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐭On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara