"Of course dude."

I hung up and let out a shaky breath and headed up to our apartment.

(Time Skip)

My head was pounding. I could hear someone making breakfast. I was in a bed but didn't remember going to bed. I opened my eyes.

Ned's living room. I was on the couch. I looked over the side of the couch to see Ned still asleep on the floor.

I closed my eyes. What had happened yesterday?

Then it hit me.

The lab, Mr. Stark, Karen.

May.

"Ms. Leeds?" I whisper-shouted.

I got up, being careful not to step on Ned, and went to the kitchen.

"Oh hello Peter! Glad to see your awake." Ms. Leeds said when she noticed me.

"Mmmhp." I hummed, rubbing my eyes.

"We can go to the hospital today. Check on your aunt. Sound good?" Her voice was soft. Comforting.

"Yeah. That sounds good." I said. Oh gosh. I hope May's ok.

Oh gosh.

"Mmmph." Ned hummed. Walking in to the kitchen. "I smell eggs."

I chuckled.

"Mmm? Oh hi Peter." He said, yawning.

(Raise your hand if you yawned. *raises hand*)

"Let's have breakfast then we can head out."

"Sounds good." Ned mumbled, still half asleep.

(Tom is yawning. Tom brings you another time skip)

"I'm sorry Mr. Parker. She died this morning, just before you arrived."

Those words were the ones that truly brought things crashing down.

"Peter... I'm so sorry." Ned whispered. Ms. Leeds was behind me. Her hands on my shoulders. They were the only thing holding me to the ground.

"She's— she's really gone." I choked out.

She was gone. This was it. I had no more family.

They were all gone.

I overheard a bit what the lady was saying to Ms. Leeds.

"Please, just, can we keep it at our place until the funeral?"

"Of course but then you need to inform CPS that he will be staying with you until then. Are you planning on adopting the boy?"

"Oh gosh. I don't know. We... we only have a two bedroom apartment. We could always get a bunk bed. I'd hate to see him go into a home with strangers."

I tuned them out. Of course the Leeds couldn't adopt me. They only had a small apartment like me and May had.

"Peter? Do you... do you want to talk about it?" Ned asked in a whisper. I shook my head.

"Ok. Well, maybe my parents can just get us some bunk beds and you can stay with us. It... it could be cool? If you'd like that, that is."

I didn't answer him. He looked down at the floor. It pained me to do that to him but I couldn't bring myself to answer him. I couldn't even bring myself to cry. Unlike yesterday when I had cried myself to sleep.

What if I had to move to a foster home? I couldn't be Spider-Man anymore then, could I?

Would they be nice? What if they moved? Then I'd have to go with them. That can't happen. I won't let it.

New York needs Spider-Man.

And the internship...

Oh gosh.

I let out a shaky breath that I had been holding in.

May, I wish you were still here.

A/N

...

I'm hiding in a secret bunker.

...

Please don't kill me.

I'm sorry. Hugs for everyone.

*hugs*

Um. Yeah, bye.

(Sorry!)