𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Start from the beginning

Wow she really has weaved a massive web of lies, hasn't she?

Luna was broken from her guilt-ridden thoughts by her mom coming over to her again, and pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Yeah, we're so proud of you, honey." Claudia told her.

A lump formed in Luna's throat, and her eyes welled with unshed tears for what felt like the one hundredth time that week.

"Thanks, mom." Luna said sincerely.

The one time her mom says she's proud of her and it's all based on a lie.

Sounds about right.

*:・゚*:・゚

It was now nearing the end of the week and Luna thought that she was done with having to hear Jesse's name be mentioned, or a complaint about Vocal Adrenaline.

That's when it happened.

Egg-gate.

Attack of the Eggs.

ArmEGGeddon.

Whatever name it had been dubbed by various members of the New Directions, the only way it could realistically be described was a disaster.

Luna had been finishing up at her locker when Mercedes and Lia had rushed up to her and told her that they needed to go to the choir room ASAP. When they'd entered, Luna heard the tail end of Rachel's complaint about nightmares about 'the mother of the baby chicks coming after her for revenge'. It had been then that she asked to be filled in on what had just happened.

Rachel, of course, only glared at her, so Tina took it upon herself to fill Luna in on what went down between Rachel and Jesse in the parking lot.

Rachel had been called out to the parking lot to meet Jesse, and the heartbroken girl had, pretty naively in Luna's opinion, jumped at the opportunity to reconcile with her now ex-boyfriend. She was then attacked by various members of their rival glee club, all of them throwing eggs at her.

"The worst part was. . ." Rachel had said sadly. "I told him that I loved him, and he couldn't even say it back to me. I'm starting to doubt that he ever loved me at all."

Luna's stomach dropped and an overwhelming feeling of guilt and sympathy weighed on her shoulders.

She also pretended like she couldn't see when Lia and Quinn's eyes both turned to look at her after Rachel's revelation.

The guys of the glee club were just about ready to go and actively seek out a fight with Jesse and Vocal Adrenaline, Mr Schue arrived and put a stop to it, much to Luna's relief.

But even though she was relieved that the boys weren't about to do something that would get them into even more trouble, Luna still felt angry.

She felt angry that Jesse had betrayed them, she felt angry that VA had came in and performed in their auditorium like it meant nothing, she was angry that Rachel was now not speaking to her because Jesse decided to expose their kiss to everyone ( okay, so this one was partly on her, but still, Luna was angry ), and now, as she gazed around at her fellow glee clubbers, all of whom were still in the same funk since the start of the week, she felt even more pissed.