Without letting him to talk further, she punched his nose hard & got hold of his hairs & started beating  him harshly.. King dunno what to do.. He's pleading her to leave his PA..

Pragya: you two better leave from here.. Now itself.. I'll convey mom what your PA said.. You better get ready to face my mom's wrath.. Get out..

King: Pragya.. You look cute even when you're angry..

Pragya: stop flirting with me, stupid.
(Punches on his nose) Because of you both, I lost my two Lives.. Won't you find it enough ?.. Get out idiots (shouts from the bottom of her stomach)

Nikhil runs away and King is following him but Nikhil is in no mood to stop seeing Pragya's angry avatar.. Even Pragya's puppy runs to a corner seeing her in angry mode..

Pragya: why on earth, I'm getting to deal with these idiots.. I couldn't even control my anger.. Shit.. That Abhi.. Too.. All are getting my nerves..

She moves in her car.. On other side, Nikhil advises his boss not to marry Pragya.. He thinks she's mentally ill.. After hearing the words of her, "because of you both, I lost my two lives.. Won't you find it enough"..  King gets into thinking.. He takes taxi along with Nikhil following Pragya..

Abhi tries to call Pragya but she was not attending.. Adding to her anger, she saw Purab following her too.. She asks the driver to stop the car..

She moves towards Purab's car in rage.. Purab got scared seeing her, moves back his car..

Pragya: hey.. You.. What do you want? Won't you guys let me have a peaceful breath?..  Go away, idiot.. If I saw you again, I'll kill you for sure.. (Shouts)

Nikhil holds King's hands in fear.. Seeing her.. King got scared too..

Nikhil: Sir, if u still wanna marry her.. I'll resign my job.. I can't bear her beatings.. Boss.. She's a devil.. I'm sorry.. But she's exactly like what I said..

King: her mom told like my daughter is like a little kid, little immature, but kind & sweet.. I saw her photo & found her beautiful.. So, I agreed.. (Sighs)

I think, I did mistake by judging her with looks.. She's 10 times ahead of Ms.Ragini as you said.. I got trapped.. My dad will rip me off into pieces if I disagree.. What shall I do now?

Nikhil: Boss, she told that she would tell her mom about us..

King; yeah.. Man.. Our company is collaborating with hers.. If I didn't marry her.. We'll face loss.. My dad will disown me.. Crap..

Nikhil: what do you gonna do then?

King: I'll consult psychiatrist for her..

Nikhil: do you think, She'll let you alive after that? Boss..

King looked at him, horrified..

On other side, Abhi feels bad for shouting at her.. But he didn't know that poor souls who got affected more is those three..

Pragya enters the college sadly.. Abhi thinks of how to console her.. He calls Bulbul to know about Pragya..

Bulbul: Hey.. Bhai..

Hearing to that, Pragya listens to her.

Abhi: Is she still angry?