The Hospital

Derek's Point of View:
"We have to go now, Mer!" Derek says grabbing his keys.

"Kids! Come down now! It can't wait!" Meredith shouts calling Zola, Bailey, and Ellis down.

At the Hospital (still in Derek's POV):
We run into the E.R. looking for Kayla. Richard waves us over to a trauma room."Hey mom. Hey dad." Kayla says while she laughs. She doesn't deal with trauma very well. She just uses humor instead.

"She's talking! Yay! You terrified us!" Meredith says.

"I'm sorry! It's not like I was planning on getting hit by a drunk driver and thrown into a river. Well, the side of the river but same difference." She says laughing. At least her spirits are up. She doesn't look very good though. She's pale and there's bruises over a lot of her body.

"Derek? Meredith? Can we talk to you outside?" Teddy says. We see Tuck sitting in the trauma room. We didn't see him before you can tell that he's terrified right now. I'm guessing Ben and Miranda aren't here yet. I wave at him as we walk through the door."I don't know if Tuck explained well enough but there was a crash. They caught the driver so that's been taken care of. She has a grade three concussion, internal bleeding in the stomach, and her legs were crushed so we have to fix that. We need to get a head ct before we start the first surgery.

Kayla's Point of View:
Teddy and Richard had to talk to my parents so me, Tuck, Bailey, Zola, and Ellis were left in the room alone."How are you feeling, K? Tuck asks me."I'm okay-ish" I say."My stomach really hurts and I feel like I'm going to pass out but I'm good so far. I just- I just feel...

I start coding.

I'm sorry this took so long! I've been really busy lol. I'm writing another part right after this so maybe it'll be posted a few minutes after this but my attention span isn't very good so who knows😂