15. Trouble and Scares on My Land

Start from the beginning

"Hey belle, can you help us out...we're trying to question this little omega and hes not answering and I dont like it when people doesnt answer my questions"

Blaire's POV
"Ok, You sound too harsh to him...hes so cute and adorable with his chubby cheeks and blue eyes and his dark brown hair."

"Yea Yea...wait- I thought I was your cute and adorable."

"I said Cutie theres a difference" he rolled his eyes at me. I love kids. There so precious you get to grow them how you want them to be. Aiden is a devils spawn dont get me wrong I love my brother and very good with but on the other hand he's a load full.

"Hi there" he looked shy. I walked a little closer to him and can see on his arms he was bruised even his and back. I wanted to cry so badly but I gotta fight them so I could question this adorable thing.

"Hi" he said faintly. If I wasn't that close I wouldnt hear he said it. "What's your name?" he didnt answer. "Do you wanna talk?" "The...bad men...will hurt...me"

I could tell he had a hard time forming his sentence. He looked about 8 or 9 years old. I sat beside him, he shuffled away a little. "Do you want me to send them away so we could talk." He nodded. "Guys can you leave for a minute so I could talk to him" they all nodded and went a distance I could reach them in the link.

"Do you wanna tell me your name?"

"Stupid, ugly, scrawny omega... I dont know...i get called by...names I dont know which is mine." Damn stupid tear in the left eye betrayed me atleast I could count on you right eye. My blood started boiling but I gotta keep calm for his sake.

"Baby those aren't names to be called by. They are mean words." He looked a little sad. I don't like seeing people sad especially kids. "Where's your mom and dad?" "Haven't seen...them...I stay alone...ran away."

Right now my freaking eyes burn from keeping the tears in for so long but I have to hold on longer. "Do you want me to give you a name." He nodded with huge smile and missing front teeth. "Uh how about Matthew." "Like it." " How old are you?" "I think 8... I don't know...year goes quick." I grabbed the shirt it's one of Max's shirt and put it on over him.

"Thank you mommy" mommy?? Now I'm confused. "Why'd you call me mommy?" "Because mommy's...give names...to babies and I'm a baby" hes right...he's practically still a baby but I dont know if I'm ready to be a mother.

"Do you want me to call the guys back out?" He shuffled into my side hiding. "Baby it's ok they arent going to hurt you," I said putting my arm over his shoulder. He nodded. "Guys you can come out now."

"Guys this is Matthew." Matthew shuffled hiding into my side. "Baby it's ok they arent going to hurt you... we're just going back to the house."

"House?" "Yes, house to take care of you" "okii" we turned around and started walking back to the pack house to take care of little Matthew.

Walking back into the pack house, the boys went upstairs to find clothes and wear. I heard stampede coming down the stairs. Looking up I realize it was the girls.

"Oh Blaire I'm glad your okay." "Me too... guys this Matthew, Matthew this is my bestfriend Rae and this my mates Mom and his brothers wife Nadia." "Hi," he replied shyly.

"Awww hes so cute...what happened to him." "I'll tell you later but I'll get him cleaned up first and feed him because he looks like he hasn't eaten in a while and get him to bed. Mrs Aimes are there any leftovers?"

"Yes there are I'll get some prepared while you wash him up." I ask Nadia where's one of the bathrooms are and I went in.

I started a tub of warm water and bubbly bath for Matt so he could get cleane. Once the tub was full I took off Max's shirt off him and put him in the tub.

"Mommy, it's...bubbly."he giggled... it was so cute I wanted to cry. I have to get used to him calling me mommy unless Max's is okay with it "You like it." "Yea"

I started scrubbing him he'll wince in pain now and again and I understand. I let him play with the bubbles for a while. I heard the door open and closed revealing Max.

"Hey belle"
"Hey Cutie...how are you doing?"
"I'm fine."
"Yea...I got stuff to tell you...but until I take him out of the bath tub."
"Ok. He's adorable" I giggled at what he said.

Five minutes later I took Matt out of the bath tub. Wrapped a towel around him, lift him up and bring him to Max's bedroom.

I dried him off and let him borrow one of Max's boxers and shirt. I gotta say these looks extra baggy on him.

"Max he doesnt have a mom or a dad...hes been treated badly-"

"I've seen the scars I want to kill who did this to him."

"They called him names that I dont want to mention. He didnt have one. So i asked him if he wanted me to give him one and I chose matthew because he looked adorable." By the time I was done I hadn't realize I was crying.

"Baby it's ok we can take care of him and look after him and can I kill who ever hurt the adorableness that's over there."

"Mommy I'm hungry." Max gave me a confused look with one of his eyebrows cocked up. "He calls me mommy because I gave him a name and that evry baby deserves a name and he's a baby he calls me mommy."

"Belle it's ok....so does that mean he can call me dad?"he said in a hopeful tone. I smacked his chest and said "only if he wants to call you that."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg its fucking late and my eyes are closing in on me ..... new update hope you like it

Remember to vote and comment

See you next update my Lovely's 🌹🍃