You get hurt on the job

Spencer: You were chasing the unsub into the wood which probably not a good but there's nowhere else to go. He turns around and sees you. Your about to tackle him when he turned and hid behind a tree. You fell and hurt your wrist but you brush it off.You get up from the ground and pull you gun and go the way he went.You see Hotch come up on you right and you walk forward a little more until you hear a gun shot and drop to the floor. You look at your leg and see that you got shot in the shin.
"(Y/n)!"
"Hotch go get him!"
He nods and you see the guy run off and Hotch went after him.
"(Y/n)!"
You turn to see Spencer run over and kneel in front of you.
"I'm okay."
He looks at you worriedly. He keeps his eyes on your leg while getting the bleeding to stop and the bruise on your wrist.
"Are you sure your okay I mean because your shot and your wrist an-"
You grab his face and make him look at you.
"Spencer I'm fine."
"Okay."
"Even though I'll live I'd really like to get it fix up and the biting in my leg gone and my wrist fixed."
"Right! Come on."
He helps you up, he puts your arm around is shoulder and helps you get to the ambulance.

Derek: You had joined the BAU like Derek and this was your first case. You had gotten grabbed by the unsub and pulled into a room.
"FBI don't move!"
He wraps his arm around you waist and puts a knife to your throat.
"Put the guns down!"
You look at Derek and he drops his gun. They follow Derek's move and put their guns down. He starts backing up with you and he trips cutting your throat but not enough to kill you. Hotch grabs the guy and you run over to Derek.
"I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault."
He laughs and moves your hand from the cut.
"Let's get you cleaned up."
You nod and walk out.

Aaron: Working at the BAU had its good days and bad for you this one wasn't going so well but it wasn't bad.You had got kidnapped by the unsub while working undercover. Right know you were tied to a chair blindfolded with a knife in your shoulder. You hear the door open and the knife is pulled out of your shoulder and pressed against your neck.
"FBI put the knife down now!" You hear Hotch yell.
"No you put the guns down or I'll slit her pretty little neck."
You hear shuffling and hear a gun being set on the ground.
"Now kick it away!"
You hear it being kicked. You hear a gun shot from behind you and the knife cut your throat. Someone takes off the blindfold and you see Hotch.
"How's that for a semi good day?"
He laughs and untied you and gets you out of the room.