How he reacts when you shop

Spencer: You rip the list in half and give him the other.
"Can you get what's in the list while I get the rest?"
He nods and walks away putting the list in his pocket. You get what you need and Spencer hadn't found you. You look around for awhile until you go to the book section and see him putting a book away and grabbing another one with a basket on the ground with the rest of the groceries.
"Ready to go?"
He jumps and turns to you.
"Uhh..ya ready!"
You laugh and see him put the book back.
"You can get it if you want."
He smiles and takes it off the shelf again.
"Let's go."
You laugh and check out.

Derek:
"You got the milk?"
"Yes."
"Fruit?"
"Yes Derek."
"How about the-"
"I got everything."
"Really?"
"Yes."
He grabs the list and looks at it studying it carefully. He hands it back and nods then runs off. You shake your head and he comes back with candy.
"Candy?"
"Yes."
You laugh and shake your head.
"And why do we need candy?"
"For the movie we're going to watch tonight."
"Right."
You end up watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Aaron: Your walking through the store with him pushing the cart. He pushes it while you grab the things you need while talking.
"How's the baby sitting job?"
"It's going great there are these to boys that drive me crazy though."
He laughs and you keep getting the stuff.
"How was the case yesterday?"
"It was ok, Reid ended up spraining his ankle after getting tackled by this high school girl though."
You laugh and try to get something on the top shelf but can't. He grabs it and puts it in the cart and you head to the check out.

David: He's always approached by his fans but you don't mind. He grabs the the stuff you need while you read off the list. Your almost done with the shopping when a girl who looks to be around 9 or 10 comes up to him.
"Are you Mr. David Rossi?"
He smiles and squats down in front of her.
"Yes I am, what's your name?"
"Elizabeth!"
"It's nice to meet you Elizabeth."
She giggled and you smile.
"I like your books!"
"You do? Never had a fan this young."
"Can you sign my shirt?"
She hands him a sharpie and he takes it and laughs and signs her shirt.
"Thank you!"
"Your welcome."
She hugs him and runs off to find her mom.
"That was nice."
"Let's finish shopping yes?"
"Yes."
And you go back to shopping
----------------
Hope you like it Marina Stirling! It might not be what you were expecting if not I'm sorry!
~Jay <3