Chatfic: Karasuno|lyric Prank (not)

Start from the beginning

'Hot' baldie: Our kohai is growing up so fast😢.

RoLiNg ThUnDa: I know bro😿🤧.

Milk addict:......ooh

Dino simp: Is someone Jealous👁👁.

Milk addict: No shut up four eyes🙄.

Dino: Whatever king😬.

Milk addict: Don't call me that saltyshima

Dino: What'cha gonna do about it king?

Gucci on my fit: He's not gonna be the problem tsukki🥰.

Dino simp:....

The whole chat: I just sit back and observe🤠.

RoLiNg ThUnDa: Really putting him in his place as you should.

Literally the sun: Ooh got to go guys, see you later!!

Milk addict: Bye Boke.

Everyone: Bye bye hinata!

                                          IRL

No one's P.O.V

Hinata turned his phone off quickly got dressed and cleaned up before running downstairs to grab his shoes and bag.

Hinata was walking down the street to meet his boyfriend at the cafe for some meat buns and a slurpie (yes I said slurpie I really want one🤦‍♀️)

As hinata was walking in the cafe he saw a girl setting at the table with His boyfriend he thought nothing of it so he walked in and introduced himself. "Hello I'm hinata shoyo and you are?" The ginger said.

The girl looked at him then to Hinata's boyfriend "Who is this?" He looks at her then hinata and says.

"He's my, uh- he's my um- he's my" poor boy was stuttering everywhere before hinata said "I'm his boyfriend." With a smile that said 'what are you doing here'

"Oh... ooh- OOH, I'm so sorry." She glares at the dude "So you weren't single this whole time?" The guy looked down in shame. She gave Hinata a pity and anger filled look "I'll leave you to it then." She got up and left but before she whispered something to Hinata "I'm sorry. Kick his ass yeah" then hinata sat down.

They talk until it's time to go hinata excused himself to go to the restroom only to come out and not find his boyfriend.

He walks outside and see's it there was His so called boyfriend kissing the girl from earlier up against the wall of the alleyway.

This wasn't the first time this has happened he just scoffed and left them go going back home.
____________________________________
8:30
____________________________________

RoLiNg ThUnDa: If you eat 1 pound of meat buns would you be 1% meat bun😱.

'Hot' baldie: Bro idk😱 maybe.

Dino simp: Dumb, dumb as hell.

Gucci on my fit: I'd usually say something, but you really need to pay attention in class :|

RoLiNg ThUnDa: Sad boi hours😢

'Hot' baldie: *Le dramatic sniff* I'm ok😪

JESUS: Are you ok noya?🥺

RoLiNg ThUnDa: Peachy keen jelly been🥳

JESUS: Oki🥰

'Hot' baldie: I'm good too😀

Eno:We know😐

'Hot' baldie: Wow chikara do me dirty like that D:

Eno: I'm done with y'all gb.