Revenge X Or X Love

Hiiii Author~Chan here I hope you enjoy the first chapter oh and listen to the music up too bye!!!

Orphic~ Mysterious and Entrancing; Beyond Ordinary Understanding

3rd Person POV:

The night covered the sky not allowing the stars to shine. The crimson liquid covers the walls like paint ,and in it a girl arose the same crimson liquid covered her dress and bits of it covered her face.

"You fuking BITCH!!" A man in suit yelled.

Almost instantly his head rolled on the cold tiled floor. Just then a whole mafia was killed off the maids and low grade works to the head leader "Hoka" the one that she loved, The one she would die for killed her parents and that was enough for all of that love and loyalty to come crushing down. The rubble killing everyone Rather her killing EVERYONE.

Last was Hoka himself she had taken all of her anger on everyone killing everything in her path the office door to his office was open not like he heard the Screams of his workers no his office was sound proof for obvious reasons. She entered the room everyone outside dead.

"Hoka I'm hurt!" She screeched as her voice bounced off the walls.

She had an illusion up to make him think she was actually hurt, and he had fallen for it making him appear weak as she entered she quickly shut the door behind her to hide the bodies in the hallway covered in crimson liquid.

"What happened are you okay? Did someone hurt you? We Need help! Why didn't you put your nen shield on" He started to cry as the thought of her dying crossed his mind.

'Pathetic, I will make him hurt like he hurt me then i will kill him' she thought to herself.

"I- I- don't have long to live" She stuttered out clinching her stomach that she had stabbed beforehand and fell to the floor to be caught by Hoka.

"Pl- Please don't leave me" she said forcing herself to cry while doing so.

"I won't I won't ever leave you" Hoka said as a tear streamed down his face as he nudged his face between her shoulder and neck as she laid on the ground.

Deep in her heart she felt a shed a guilt to be quickly covered by the rage she felt for him.

Hugging her tightly she saw her time to strike she stabbed him with a poisoned katana that she pulled from it's sheath. Ironically it was a sword her parents gave to her when she was 7 the last birthday she spent with them, and the poison she had made herself just for him she called it "súton". (A/N : I will have the definition next chapter or you could just search it up :3\ ). The thought of the memory she had spent with them aggravated her more to do what she had planned.

She stabbed him through his stomach her poison was working and he felt all of the pain that she felt.

"W-why I loved you" Hoka whispered.

"You killed my parents and for that you with pay with the pain of your past and you life." She said in a sinister tone.

Hoka let go and fell on his back the katana still in his stomach. She got up dusted herself off and walked towards him.

"You should have never talked to me, never feed me lies knowing what you did, and touch me the way you did MAKE ME BELIEVE YOU LOVED ME!!  You disgust me your pathetic and you deserve to die." She yelled the last part finally grabbing the katana about to pull it straight out of him.

"Please no please I'm sorry have mercy please forgive me." Hoka whispered with sorrow in his voice that shred of guilt was getting bigger and began consuming her in a matter of seconds.

"I do not show mercy to scums who deserve death" she said in a disgusted voice knowing if she didn't do it now she never would.

She pulled the katana out of his stomach and but it back in her sheath hearing his final breaths for a minute or two then staring at a Life less body.

Walking away she went through the hallways covered in blood trying not to step on the body's that lied in them she made it to her room packing all of her clothes, books, and weapons she put the sword her parents gave her in the sheath that she bought herself because her parents couldn't give it to her the next year. (A/N: it's the black one her parents gave it to her because she begged them :3)

After packing all of her things in a single backpack she left never to return to those ratcheted memories again ,but on top of a building there was a old man watch from above with his hands behind his back and white hair and a long mustache impressed of her capabilities...

(A/N: sorry it's sort but I want suspense guess who was watching her only hxh fans will know and if your not you definitely need to watch it but bye guys and happy new year🎉🎉:3)

Words : 873

Bye luvs.