𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙴𝚊𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Thanks to you and the soldiers, who have perished, humanity's finally taking a step forward." I patted him on the back before walking away.

Meanwhile, the Garrison prepared another round of artillery at the nape of the approaching Titan, which had almost reached the Wall.

Though they riddle its head and upper body with holes, the wind changed, causing all the hot air blowing off the Titan's body to wash over us.

The Titan's hand reached up and landed on top of the Wall as it pulled itself upright.

Its face and belly have been scraped away from all the dragging it has done on the ground, and its entrails spilled on top of the Wall, scattering the soldiers below.

"Ew." I said, disgusted.

Panic gripped the city behind us as Orvud District's citizens saw the Titan and fled for safety.

Sir Cartsen ordered his soldiers to retreat. He sighed, stating that the city he grew up in was doomed.

Captain Levi patted him on the shoulder and told him to stand back since we will be handling it from here.

"Ready, set, go!" I exclaimed. Mikasa dumped her bucket of water on Eren. Eren dumped his on Armin.

Armin dumped his bucket of water on me while I dumped mine on Mikasa, though it was quite difficult to do so.

"It's cold." Mikasa stated the obvious, shivering a little. We all agreed.

"Hold on, was it really necessary for Eren to get his body get soaked?" Armin questioned, turning to us.

"No, but I just wanted him to join in on the fun." I replied. An irk mark formed on Eren's forehead.

"Why you! The water is flipping cold, you know?!" Eren attempted to grab and scold me but Mikasa held him back.

"Oh, we're up." Armin informed, walking ahead. I followed after as Mikasa dragged Eren from behind me.

"There's one thing that's changed since back then. It might not be the most reliable, but now, humanity does have a secret weapon!" Eren mentioned.

He pointed to himself after Mikasa had let go of his arm. At least he isn't beating himself up anymore.

Eren lifted his hand and hovered it in front of his mouth. Mikasa, Armin, and I stood back to avoid getting caught up in the explosion.

Eren transformed into his Titan form and let out a roar as we throw buckets of water over our heads.

We had to do this again for safety precautions to make sure we could withstand the heat.

Armin and I rolled out the carts loaded with gunpowder. Commander Erwin fired a green smoke signal.

We fired the grappling hooks and the triggers reeled the carts and accompanying barrels of gunpowder into the Titan's hands, where they explode due to the sheer heat of its body.

This caused the massive Titan to lose its grip and slump forward so its head would rest just above the Wall.

"Eren!" Commander Erwin called out as Eren sprinted forward in his Titan form while carrying a sack, woven out of netting, and stuffed with barrels of gunpowders.

"Go, Eren!" I cheered. Eren roared in reply as he charged at the Titan and hurled the sack into its open mouth.

With the heat, the gunpowder doesn't need a detonator and is combusted in a chain reaction that caused the entire top half of the Titan to explode, including the nape.