"Mikes dead!" Is he though? Is he.

As what Mike could only explain as morning light (more like morning fog) seeped through the window his eyes peeled open and overtook with a smile.

Then he immediately realized where he was and frowned.

So much for morning pleasure. Peeling himself off of his wet and damp bed he bypassed the bathroom, afraid of what horrors he would find in his toothpaste tube.

Walking downstairs was only the soft snores of a girl.

Welp, she's asleep.

Grabbing some eggos and hitting the microwave a few times it spurred to life.

"New morning, new day." He said to himself. Having no idea what brought him into such a good mood. It was if the stars and sky's aligned to bring forth such a wondrous feeling. One of such he hadn't heard in the longest of years. Feeling as if not the greatest tsunami could weigh him down he flipped his knife in the air.

It fancily spun around a few times before coming down heading straight for his face.

"HOLY SH-" the knife froze midair and there stood eleven with the slightest of a nose bleed.

"Mike stupid" were the only words spoken as she reached over to the microwave and grabbed 3 perfectly crisp and soft eggos.

"Well good morning to you too." He grumbled, grabbing the other 3. He grabbed the cold metal whipped cream can out of his dirty grimy fridge and squeezed some onto his eggos.

It came out clumpy and black, smelling of blood and mold, oozing onto his soft eggo making it black and blue.

"I hate my life" he tossed his ruined eggo into the trash can, stuffing his hands in his head. A soft nudging made him look up to see Eleven splitting her eggo in half and handing him one half.

"But you love your eggos?" He questioned her. She shrugged and took a large bite, crumbs falling out of the smiles of her mouth.

"Mike." She spoke with a face trying to exhibit so many more words than she had the knowledge for. He sighed running a hand through his hair.

"We gotta get you some learning films." He paused, contemplating wether this world was a complete dumb or only a partial dump. "Maybe we could try the libary."

Eleven nodded, loving the words as they fell trippingly off of mikes tongue, longing to use them herself.

She pushed her chair and grabbed a jacket. "Go"

Mike raised an eyebrow and looked around. "Now?"

"Now" she confirmed for him and opened the door walking out. He laughed.

"Guess we're going to the libary" he laughed. However shortly after the first hack of delight left him, a more harsh one overtook his body as he broke off into a short fit of coughs. Rubbing his mouth with his sleeve he ran off after her. The thin air heaving against his lungs.

 The thin air heaving against his lungs