I loved Leona and Theo but I wanted to talk to someone who wasn't that close to me, I needed someone like Atlas. 

"Wow. That explains a lot I guess. It was a dick move, he should've told you from the start," he said, not letting go of my hand as he speaks. 

"I know, I just need a minute," I sighed, staring down at the floor. 

I don't know how I was going to sit in that hall and say goodbye to him forever because, after today, I will probably never see him again. He'll be out of my life for good and I don't know how I'm going to feel about that, I still care for him. 

"We should head back," Atlas let out, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

He had my hand in his and stood up. I don't know if it's the touch I missed or wanting revenge but I pulled Atlas in between my legs, bringing my lips to his. 

I snaked my arms around his neck as he held my waist. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, begging for entrance into my mouth, and I obliged. Our tongues fought for dominance as they danced along with each other, making the moment passionate. 

I went for his trousers, unbuckling his belt and pulling everything down. I stared at it slightly, amazed by it before he removed my underwear with the flick of a wand.

He pushed himself inside of me, making me release a moan as I threw my head back. "Fuck, Alora," he moaned as he thrust himself faster. 

"Fas-Faster," I begged as I used my hips to make it feel better. My cries were stopped when he pushed me down, grabbing my throat as he kept his eyes stuck on mine. 

"Shut the fuck up!" He snapped, increasing his pace but his eyes never left mine. 

I bit my lip and nodded my head, scared to know what he would do considering there is a pile of seventh-years outside the hall but I needed this.

-

"Alora, what took you so long? We're about to enter," Leona gasped as she saw me running towards them. 

Oh you know, fucking my ex's best friend. Nothing much. 

"Sorry, I'm back now," I smiled. 

She rolled her eyes before squeezing me next to her, we were all standing in a two pair line waiting to walk inside. I accidentally tumbled behind someone, "I'm so sorry, i did-" 

I rolled my eyes once I realised I fell into Draco. Thankfully, the doors opened and Leona and I linked arms, walking into the Great Hall where everyone began clapping. 

Looking around, my heart began to flutter at the sight of my mother in the corner with the other parents. She was waving at me like a weirdo and I couldn't help but grow a smile. 

"She's here, Leona. Oh my-," I squealed, whispering to Leona who was enjoying the attention everyone was giving her. 

We took a seat, unfortunately, Draco and Atlas were sitting next to me. 

"It's been another year and finally it's time to say goodbye to our seventh-years. I remember when you all walked through those halls for the first time and now you walked through them for the last time. You're all practically grown up, maybe some of you," McGonagall began. 

McGonagall's speech took forever, I mean forever. Leona and I leaned against each other, slowly falling into a deep sleep until Theo flicked us in the head since he was sat behind us. 

We shot up to hear McGonagall, "Angela Harper." 

"I think they're calling names," I whispered to Leona who gave me a 'no shit' look. A few weeks ago we had to write down who we wanted to walk in with and I guess they just placed our certificates in order.