Chapter 27

"Our story is only beginning"

My eyes opened wide and I shot up off the ground. Looking around I found myself sitting in the middle of an open field covered in beautiful yellow roses, my favorite flower. As I stood up off the ground snow suddenly started falling from the sky making a smile form on my face. Where am I? This place is so beautiful.

"Welcome to Heaven," a calm voice said, answering all my questions. My head turned to find a woman standing behind me with her arms crossed over her stomach. She has gorgeous long brown hair and the most mesmerizing blue eyes. She started stepping closer to me and I didn't get the urge to move away.

"Hello Danielle, I'm the angel Ariel and this is your heaven." She told me and I frowned.

"My heaven had my childhood home, where is that?" I asked and she smiled while pointing behind me. I turned around and saw the home I grew up in until my parents died. And on the front porch steps stood my parents waiting for me to come into their arms. When looking back I saw the angel was gone and smiled.

"We've been waiting for you baby," my mom smiled and I ran right into their arms. They hugged me tightly and I hugged them back just as tight. This is perfect and I've missed them so much. My mom ran her fingers through my hair while she and my dad offered me to come inside. I followed them into the kitchen where my mom had tea made.

"I'm happy your finally home," my dad said as he hugged me.

"Me too," I grinned happily. My mind started going back to my other family. I wonder how Sam and Dean are doing. Or if Jack and Cas are coping okay. Of course, I know they miss me more than anything and I miss them too. But I'm home now and with my parents. I would like to still be alive with them but this is where I'm meant to be right now.

"Perhaps after tea, we can go for a walk in the garden." My mom suggested and I nodded my head yes. We spent the next hour catching up and talking, which let me tell you felt incredible. After that my mom and I went outside and started in our garden we never finished when I was young. I felt a presence behind me and stood and turned to find Castiel.

"Excuse me for a minute," I told my mom before going over to Cas. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. He looked at my mom in the garden then back at me with a smile.

"Jack sent me to bring you home." He told me.

"Cas," I rested my hand on his arm. "I am home. But assure them I'm happy and when it's time I'll see them again." I said and Cas smiled as he leaned in to give me one last hug. Once saying our goodbyes I went back to tending the garden with my mom.

Later that night the three of us sat by the fireplace just relaxing in peace for the first time in a long time. The last time I spent this kind of time with my family was when I was 5 years old. It really feels nice and I'm beyond happy to be here. I know when it's their time I'll see Sam, Dean, and Jack again.

Plus on the bright side I can see Cas whenever I want. Maybe even Jack as well. Right now I'm home and I'm happy with it. My life may have ended too soon but this is my fate, and I have accepted that.

"I love you guys." I said while smiling at my parents. They both kissed my head and smiled.

"I love you too baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry but this is the very last chapter of this book. I really enjoyed writing it and will miss it💜

Thank you for supporting and following along. 🙏