𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

Start from the beginning

"Are you ready to show me yet, dear?" Narcissa hummed, waiting for Katherine to come out from behind a curtain. Dawn and Lila stood at each side, Katherine behind it. Her long hair was know a deep, silky black color. It completely changed her. And she loved it.
Dawn and Lila dropped the curtain, Narcissa gasping. "My darling, what did you do? It looks amazing don't get me wrong, but it's so different." She sounded almost disappointed. Katherine stepped off of the platform, taking Narcissa's hands in hers. "Mrs Malfoy, you look beautiful. I thought I would do something new something fun. Do you think Lucius will like it?" She asked.

Narcissa laughed, kissing Katherine on the cheek again. "I'm sure he'll love it. You look gorgeous, dear." She said. The two paid and headed out the door. Narcissa held on to her hand tightly as the two passed the entrance to Knockturn Alley.

Katherine shuddered, staring down the dark alleyway. A sign that read 'Borgin and Burkes' blew in the cold wind, making her shiver. Suddenly, the shop door opened, a tall figure with long blonde hair walking out, his cane tapping the ground below him. Narcissa noticed and pulled Katherine out of the view of the alley. "Come on, dear. Let's go into this shop." She murmured, pulling Katherine into a random store.

"Mrs. Malfoy, was that-" Narcissa shushed her. "No, it wasn't. Lucius is on ministry business. Don't mention this to him." She said in an almost angry tone. Katherine swallowed, nodding softly. The two looked around the shop. It was a pet store, with lots of owls, cats, toads, rats, pet food, and a few other animals. 
Narcissa, wanting to distract Katherine, pointer at some of the animals. "Dear, how about we get you a pet? I don't think Lucius would mind, it would be good for you to have something of your own." She suggested.

Katherine grinned and started looking around. She went up to a small black cat, getting scratched when she went to pet it. The rat bit her, Narcissa kissing the mark afterwards to ensure she wouldn't get the plague.
Finally, Katherine spotted a large dog in the corner. She approached the hound gently, holding her hand out for it to sniff. It lifted it's head eagerly, licking her hand.

A petite woman holding an exotic look bird approached her. "Ah, so you've found our doberman. He was left here a few days ago and needs a good, large home to roam about in. He's yours if you want him."

Katherine was now being pulled around Diagon Alley by a huge white dog. Narcissa ran behind her, struggling to keep up with pace of both the young woman and the dog, who Katherine had named Achilles. It was getting dark, and Narcissa's arms were tired of holding the countless bags of goods the two decided to buy. The pair met Abernathy at the entrance, who was there to escort them home, Achilles immediately began biting at his ankles

Lucius was sitting in his chair reading the Daily Prophet when his wife and his sugar baby returned home. Abernathy set the bags down, collapsing from how hard it was to carry them. Narcissa told Katherine to wait outside so she could talk to Lucius about the addition to the family.
"Lucius dear?"
"Yes Narcissa."
"Katherine may have picked up something unexpected today."
"She's not sick, right?"
"No, darling. She, under my permission, acquired a new pet."
"Well that's not too bad. What is it, an owl? A little cat?"
"Well, no."

Achilles ran into the drawing room, barking at Lucius. Katherine followed, apologizing as she grabbed on the dog's leash. "Mr. Malfoy, he was left at this terrible pound in Diagon Alley. I couldn't leave him-ACHILLES!"
The dog was biting on Lucius's cane. He sneered, poking the dog. "Go away."

Achilles sat down on the floor in front of Lucius's chair, looking up at him with big puppy eyes.
The man didn't smile. "I wish you would have discussed this with me, Miss Farrington. I am not too fond of pets." He said coldly.
"It was my idea, Lucius. What if she gets lonely? Besides, she needs some sort of protection too." Narcissa frowned.

Lucius sighed and stood up, glancing down at the dog before walking over to the two ladies.
"Narcissa, can you go help Draco pack his trunk for tomorrow? I'd like to see what Miss Farrington bought today." He said, his eyes staying on Katherine. Narcissa nodded and headed up the stairs, Lucius sitting down on the sofa. He patted his leg, wanting Katherine to sit down on his knee. She obliged, straddling his knee. Lucius gestured to the bags on the floor.

"Come on, pet. Show me what you got today, besides that dog. Your hair looks beautiful, by the way. The dark color suits you much better."
Katherine nodded, taking out each item and showing it to Lucius. Besides the handbag, she got a necklace shaped like a snake, a pair of black shiny heels, and some lingerie pieces. Lucius admired each one, his grip on Katherine's thigh tightening as she showed the more scandalous items she bought. Once she was finished, Lucius wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You picked out such lovely things with my money, darling. And I expect a thank you." He whispered in her ear, snaking his hand down to rest on her upper thigh again. Katherine's breath hitched, moving slightly on his knee.
"Ahahaha, no dear. You're thanking me, remember? Now get on your knees."

Cause we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

A/N: Yes Victor and Lucius will throw hands at some point.   He is an important character in like the last few chapters . there will be drama. also victor looks like harry styles i don't make the rules. also should i make like character boards for all of the characters that are like not actually in HP?  also the wait is over next chapter is actually going to be steamy 💅🏻