13: Losing to a witch but winning to an idol

[MyungHee's POV]

Ugh, HwaYoung... How can a human being be so rude. I had to try so hard not to go over there but, I managed. I sighed quietly, in case they didn't know of my existence in there. I slowly creep-ed out and saw HyoSonn and booked it over to her.

"Hey I saw the devil's minions" I said. "They were talking about my incident this morning, and how I need to stay away" I said making air quotes.

"Great, HwaYoung is running her mouth again. What is it this time?" She said.

"this boy is mine" HyoSonn gestured while walking. I giggled as we walked down the hallway to our next class. We continued to mock HwaYoung and her flock of girls that follow her just because she's pretty and BOSSY. HwaYoung never really liked me, probably because she knows that I won't put up with her. We walked into our class and we sat in our spots....

Great P.E. my least favorite class. It's not like I'm fat, but I'm usually sitting at home playing video games or watching T.V. so, exorcise is not my forte. And I just got into my uniform, too. I walked to the locker room with HyoSonn, and we got changed. We went out to the field and the teacher announced that we would be playing soccer. Great, a clumsy person's worst nightmare, soccer. So not only are you expecting me to run without falling, but to kick a ball while trying not to fall. Great, this is not going to end well.

"Okay we need a goalie" Teach said. I immediately raised my hand, I would rather stand in a goal than trip and fall. "Okay our goalie is MyungHee, now we need to divide you into two teams." He separated us, HyoSonn, Youngjae and BamBam are on my team, yay. HwaYoung is on the other team, my team is screwed, she's known as the 'Queen of Soccer'. Welp, this is going to be interesting.

"MyungHee" HyoSonn shouted, I looked over at her and she gave me two thumbs up. Well I think that she thinks that I can play. The whistle blew and they started the game. The other team got the ball, and started trading the ball between people and were quickly heading toward me. They kicked the ball. I dashed for it and blocked it. I went spiraling a crossed the field. I got back to the center. They came back again with the ball and this time HwaYoung had it this time. She kept the ball to herself, she didn't pass to anyone. She was 50ft away when she kicked the ball towards me. I tried to block it but it wasn't going to the goal. It was too late. The ball went straight for my face, and it didn't miss.

When the ball made contact with my face I fell on my back, the only thought running through my brain was "OW". I touched my face with the palm of my hand and looked at it. Great my nose is bleeding. I jumped up, and walked to the infirmary. When I was walking through the field it started to sprinkle, which quickly turned into down pour. How come I feel like I'm in a drama right now. I just continued walking. I made it into the building and eventually made it to the infirmary. I walked right in and started treating my nose. I got some tissue, and sat down in on a bed.

[End of the day]

I just didn't want to socialize right now, so I walked home in the rain by myself. I didn't care if I got sick. That was humiliating. When I got home I dropped my stuff off in the living room and collapsed onto the couch and passed out. I woke up the next day to HyoSonn, poking me. After some coaxing I opened my eyes and looked up at HyoSonn.

"Hey MyungHee wake up" She said.

"I'm awake" I sat up and sat criss-crossed on the couch.

"Dude, do you want to go to another fan meeting with me" She said all of a sudden getting really happy.

"Because the last one went so well" I said rolling my eyes. "Well depends on what band" Please be EXO or something like that.

"Bangtan Boys" She said.....My all time favorite band.

"WHAT REALLY" I jumped up and started dancing.

"Yup" She said giving me a 'so you want to go'. I nodded. I went to go take a shower. I got out and went to my room and dressed in a slimming black quarter shirt and light blue skinny jeans. I walked over to HyoSonn who gave me a look.

"Dude, do something about your roots" She said pointing to my hair.

"I know, maybe do you want to buy some supplies after?" I suggested.

"Sure" She grabbed her bag and we left the apartment. Well what color do I want to dye my hair this time. I have done blonde, orange/red, red velvet.

"Hey HyoSonn what color should I got with this time?" I asked while we were walking.

"I don't know, maybe light blue" She said with the straightest face I've ever seen. "Like Ravi's in Eternity".

"Why not" I said, shrugging. We walked into the place and found seats. It started and just for a while I just stared at the perfection Jungkook is. They would talk for a while and I didn't stop looking at him. I just couldn't wait till the fan signing.

[When the fan signing event came]

Oh gosh thank god. I struck up a conversation with HyoSonn, about random things until it was my turn. I got a signature from Rap Monster, V, J-hope, Suga, Jin, and Jimin.. Jungkook was last. I got him to sign my poster and then talked to him for a little bit. I was fine having my inner fan-attacks, until he randomly said these words....

"I'm sorry if this is random, but you are very beautiful, smart from what I can tell, and funny...Can we talk again sometime" He said with his smooth, cool voice.

[AN: OH MY GOSH, oo that flirting....WHATS GONNA HAPPEN....I DONT EVEN KNOW...And im sorry for it being so late and rushed but i wanted to give you guys something]