Clark soon joins us and he yells at her too. "I cant believe we're back here again." She says talking about the time Bellamy tortured him.

"Can you help him?" I ask her and Octavia grabs my hand. Clark shakes her head.

"I don't know." She says and walks closer." I knew Mount Weather controlled the reapers, I had no idea they we're creating them. 

"If they can do that to Lincoln, what are they doing to our friends." Bellamy asks Clark and rests his arm around my waist.

"He's convulsing." Clark says when he starts to shake.

"So, what does that mean?" Octavia asks her as her hand grips mine harder.

I eye Lincoln and notice blood on his leg." What happened to his leg?" I ask them.

"I shot him." Octavia tells me and I sigh.

"Clark he's lost a lot of blood." Bellamy tells her and I step away from the Blakes and walked closer to Lincoln. He yells and growls at me but I only glare back.

"Can you shine the light on his neck?" Clark asks and they do.

"Is that needle marks?" I ask Clark and she nods. " They drugged him?"

"Maybe." She answers me and Lincoln breaks loss and grabs Clark. Octavia runs to him but he throws her into the wall and my eyes widen. I punch Lincoln across the face and snatch Clark away only to stumble back  and fall when he punches me back. I groan when Clark lands on top of me.

Bellamy pulls Clark off of me and checks my face. I wince." That'll leave a bruise." I say and get up as Lincoln is stilled chained to the floor by his legs. 

Bellamy grabs a shock stick and charges at Lincoln but Lincoln throws him down and hits him. I grab a pipe and hit Lincoln with it. When he looks up I hit him across the head and he falls over passing out. I toss the pipe and try to catch my breath. Clark starts treating Lincolns wounds as Octavia leaves for a walk.

"Your mom would be proud." Bellamy tells Clark as she wraps a screaming Lincolns leg.

"My mom would know how to save him." Clark says back and I scoff.

"I don't think anyone really knows how to." I speak up as I pace the floor. Octavia and a grounder from the village Finn attacked comes up, the healer Nyko. Bellamy grabs the gun but I stand in front of it. Bellamy's eyes widen at me.

"Don't." I tell him and push the gun away.

"He's Lincolns friend and a healer." Octavia says and Lincoln starts to seize.

Nyko opens a kit filled with vials and grabs one and comes over to Lincoln. I stand behind him as he crouches. Clark asks what it is but he doesn't answer. I grab the handle of my sword.

"Yu gonplei ste odon." Nyko says and I take my sword out and hold it to his throat as I grab a fist full of his hair and pull it back.

"What are you doing?!" Octavia says and I growl.

"He's gonna kill Lincoln, Yu gonplei ste odon, It means your fight is over. Its what we say before death." I tell them and I shove Nyko away from Lincoln and hold my sword over his heart." Why?" I growl my question out.

"This is the only way." he says calmly and Clark pulls me back from him.

"Hold on there cold be a way to bring him back." Clark says.

"None that I've ever seen." Nyko tells her and I sigh.

Finn comes running in. "We got to go, the camps leaving."