9 - Professor Hottie (The end)

Start from the beginning

Louis could tell Lilly was mad , she refused to meet Louis' eye as she moved around awkwardly in her seat. Emma was mumbling something under breath that Louis couldn't hear as Lexi watched with amusement of their face.

"Your wedding rings!" Emma suddenly exclaimed. "They're identical."

"Yeah. Harry wanted it that way because-" Louis cut himself off when he saw Harry shaking his head, not liking his students knowing about a lot of his personal life.

"I noticed it on the first day, but I didn't connect it." Emma looked down, clearly beating herself up about it. "I knew it looked familiar."

"No hard feelings." Louis smiled as he looked up at Harry as his dimples were prominent on his cheeks.

"A MARATHON!" Lilly yelled as she stood up in shock. "It wasn't movies was it?"

"You told them?!" Harry said in a hushed whisper as he looked over at Louis.

"Subtly." Louis said as he raised his hands in defence.

Harry scoffed and walked over to the board, Louis hot on his tail, and the students watched closely as their conversation became quiet and unable for the students to hear.

"Well I guess my time here is ending." Louis shrugged as he reached up to tuck one of Harry's curls behind his ear.

"Well you could always come back." Harry smirked as he looked into his husbands blue eyes.

"It's probably best if I don't." Louis spoke quietly as Harry hummed. "Alright well I better get going."

"Okay, see you at home, love." Harry smiled and leaned in to kiss Louis' lips quickly. Louis swore he heard gasps come from different parts of the room.

They pulled apart and Louis started to walk towards the door as he looked back at his old group and smiled sadly at them. He loved coming here, but now he was going he had to suck it up.

"See you later professor hottie!" Louis chimed as he walked out the door but not before looking back into the room seeing Lilly and Kevin with red faces.

"Professor hottie?" Harry raised an eyebrow at his class as Louis walked away.

~

Louis was sat on the couch when he heard the front door open and Harry's footsteps coming closer. "Hey." Louis looked over the back of the couch and smiled at his husband.

Harry hummed and sat down next to Louis before wrapping his arm around him. "So... how long were you sneaking into my lectures?" Harry chuckled as Louis smiled out of embarrassment and turned his head away from Harry. "No, no. You can't hide now."

"Only for like a week or a bit more." Louis mumbled as Harry turned Louis' head back to look at him.

"Hmm, so why did you do it?" Harry asked and Louis shrugged.

"I guess, the first time it was a mistake and I just stayed to not embarrass you." Louis started and Harry hummed, he had a feeling about that bit. "And then after I just liked listening to you teach, we don't have a lot of time when you're stressed about your lectures and I'm working so it was... nice."

Harry smiled and kissed the corner of Louis' mouth. "And I liked teasing you." Harry whispered in Louis' ear before Louis' mouth widened and he sat up before whipping his head round to look at Harry.

"You knew?" He asked, completely dumbfounded. Harry laughed and nodded as he pulled Louis back into his arms.

"Yeah, I heard the class talking about a new student and I asked them some questions. And when they were done I knew it was you." Harry smirked and kissed Louis again.

"I hate you." Louis mumbled as he hit Harry's chest. "I had to try so hard not to get horny in your stupid lecture.

"Well I had fun." Harry giggled and Louis glared at him playfully.

"I hate you even more now." Louis pouted.

"No you don't." Harry smiled.

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."

"No I don't." Louis smiled and turned more so he could kiss Harry's lips. "I love you."

"That sounds better." Harry smirked and kissed Louis back. Now this was perfect. And Louis wouldn't have had it any other way.

He may not have meant to interrupt Harry's lecture at first, but boy is he glad he did. And now they had a good story to tell to their kids and grandkids. Because let's be honest, Harry and Louis were meant to last a lifetime, maybe more.

~~~~~~~

Okay so that is the end :)

I hope you liked it and I hope it wasn't too bad. It's my first proper story and it was kinda difficult to write but it's finished and I'm actually kind of proud of it now.

So thank you for reading it, I appreciate everything <3