Myna Order, Sister Mary Grace, Aunt Sue, Bishop DoRito – Author MystresMyna

Myna Order - Now a mother of two. Lucus and Leena twins who, have stolen Myna's heart, she now must play the part, yet she still yearns for the action she's left behind. She needs a balance between her worlds, will it be something she can find?

Sister Mary Grace - Now a sister of the religious order. The new bishop simply adores her. Her orphanage is now open, to teach and love those little ones she's hopin.

Aunt Sue -  Recently widowed by Simon's gun. Uncle Bubba buried on a hill. The family she loves shaken but still holding strong. Praying and hoping nothin' more goes wrong.

Bishop DoRito- Coming to BG has been such a delight, especially for the Bishop's huge appetite. He has had to leave but has come back again, to help the town's children, and perhaps to give some God Parent lessons. 

Annie Acapella, Buck and Bruce Buchanan - Author bailygaines

Annie - Has been on top of the news as the Pillars number one reporter, and she had chosen to live on the water, but after Big Pool, she needed a time out. Bart is still hoping she'll figure things out. 

Bruce- Vengence was had but a price was paid. When in Big Pool he and Brandy did raid. He's now the leader of a Motely crew, now he's got to figure out what to do. 

Buck- Now a town deputy, has settled into BG nicely. With Petra Swage he's chosen to be, but right now he's in recovery. 

Ronan O'Boyle, Strop the Barber and Serena Blue - Author RonanOBoyle

Ronan O'Boyle - Ronan works as a manager on the Casino floor. Still, his heart yearns for something more. However, it's still not meant to be for him and Ruechari not until he can learn to let go, of the one he loved long ago.

Strop- Barber, tooth puller and cat lover, concoction mixer, Strop's amnesia is gone. No longer is he haunted by this wife's ghost. But can he once again find happiness with town librarian Harriet that is anyone's guess?