Prologue

*6 months ago; 2 weeks Pregnant*

"L-Liam..please!" Louis cried, his hands placed protectively in front of his stomach. Liam's eyes darkened, as he grabbed Louis' wrists, pinning them against the wall. His breath rolled over Louis' face, the faint scent of alcohol filling his nose.

"Shut up." Liam growled. His blunt nails dug into Louis' arm as he winced in pain. He released Louis, and grabbed a handful of his hair instead. Louis shrieked in pain as he threw him to the ground. Tears pricked his eyes and he squeezed my eyes shut.

"Get up." Liam said. Louis opened his eyes, and scrambled to his feet quickly. Liam grabbed the front of Louis' shirt to pull him closer, leaning down to his small height. His eyes burned straight through Louis'. Chills went down his spine and He bit my bottom lip out of fear.

"How many times do I have to tell you Louis? That. Baby. Is. Not. Mine."

"Liam I-I promise you, it is y-yours," Louis squeaked out, "You are the only person I had ever 'done it' with."

Liam threw Louis against the wall, examining his stomach. "You've been sleeping with Stan haven't you?" Liam hissed.

"W-What? Why would you think that?"

Liam raised his hand and slapped Louis, his right cheek having a stinging sensation burning through it. "You've always hung out with him, even as little tikes."

"But I've never done anything with him! I was alone. You always left and I needed someone to talk to because god knows you would listen to me," Louis choked out.

"Never talk to me that way, you hear me," Liam said, kneeing Louis in his lower stomach. Louis yelled in pain shrinking to the ground, clutching his stomach carefully.

"Little Bitch," Liam spat grabbing the car keys from the key rack, "I'm going out. I expect food on the table when I get home."

He slammed the front door, their prom photo falling off the wall, glass shattering everywhere. Louis sniffled while standing up, gripping the wall for support. He looked around their small flat, not enough room for a child. The kitchen is practically in the family room, no space for a kitchen table. A small hallway leading to two doors, one a bedroom, the other a very tiny bathroom.

'What have I done to deserve this?' Louis thought to himself, silent tears rolling down his cheeks. Just when things couldn't get worse, he was sprinting down the hallway to the bathroom, spilling the Chinese food he had for lunch into the toilet bowl.

He laid his head against the tile, sighing to himself. "Why must you make daddy sick little one?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Full credit to couldyounot- for the amazing idea that is 'Rollo'. Follow her and read her books because she's fabulous!
Comment, Vote)