I said rubbing my back and getting up from the floor. Priya looked guilty.

Priya: is it hurting? ( She asked pointing towards Sid)

Avneet: No no it won't

She said carefree and I glared at her. She chuckled at me and I rolled my eyes.

There is no use of arguing with her. She always wins my argument but I don't mind losing to her.

Priya: I am sorry. I am really scared. I don't know whom to trust.

Sid: it's ok. I can understand.

Priya smiled at me and I smiled back.

Avneet: ok now tell us why Anu threatened you.

Priya: Actually I am here from last 18 years . I came here when I was 2 years old. I know the history of DREAMY POWERS split.

Madan: DREAMY POWERS?

Priya: yes! DREAMY POWERS splitted into POWERS RULE and POWERS KILL.

Avneet/ Madan/ Siddharth: WHAT?

Priya: Yes they were one.

Avneet: Then why did they split?

Priya remained silent and we understood her situation.

Sid: Trust us Priya we won't put you in trouble.

Madan: yes Priya, we will help you in all ways.

After sometime she started speaking.

Priya: Long ago there was a great confusion in DREAMY POWERS . It was ruled by a great queen but always her father used to fight with her. No one knows the reason. Then she left DREAMY POWERS and went to the normal world.

People of DREAMY POWERS waited for her for a long time and she came back after 3 years. The king was happy but suddenly he handed over the king post to her sibling. Her sibling is none other than king Arjun. Arjun and Mouni are couples so Mouni became the queen.

Avneet: WHAT? do you mean our king Arjun and queen Mouni are couple?

Priya: our king?

She asked confused and Avneet bite her tongue. I and Madan glared at her,she gulped and replied smiling sheepishly....

Avneet: he he he I mean Arjun would have been our king if they are couples, right?

Priya: right? But they are separated by a curse.

Siddharth: what kind of curse?

Madan: who cursed them?

Priya: The queen , king Arjun's elder sister is named Eliza . She said that the royal diamond will break. Along with the Royal diamond DREAMY POWERS also broke into two. One is the good side ' POWERS RULE' and the other is 'POWERS KILL' , the evil side of DREAMY POWERS.

Avneet: you mean that POWERS KILL is this dangerous because it is the evil side of 'DREAMY POWERS'.

Priya: Exactly.

Siddharth: Then why don't people try to join the Royal diamond. Maybe but joining it, POWERS RULE and POWERS KILL can also be joined.

Priya: They can but they are scared. No one knows neither the reason for Eliza's removal from the queen post not the reason of her curse .

Madan: Then let us try.

Priya: Hello Mr. Hero ,it's not that easy. I even don't know where is that ring?

Madan: Miss. Heroine its your fault that you don't know where is it?

Sid/Avu: don't fight like kids. It's not the time to fight.

Madan: The thing to wonder is you both are saying that.

Sid / Avu: SHUT UP.

Priya: GET UP!

Madan: what?

Madan: get up and get lost. It's time. Everybody will come.

Avneet: but we didn't plan anything?

Priya: To plan we should be alive. If someone gets to know we are planning against the great great king, we will be killed mercilessly.

She said and ran away from the kitchen. we 3 were standing dump. After sometime we also realized that we should be in the room so we moved to the room.
.....................................................................

So I think this was an interesting chapter, Wasn't it?

Do you have any new ideas or request to add in this story? Tell me and I will try to do it.

Which part did you liked?

Where will be the Royal diamond?

Who is Eliza?

Why did the great great king took away Eliza's queen post?

Guys I just wanted to know whether this book goes interesting or do you think it's taking so long.

Stay tuned for interesting updates.

Place your votes and comments ❤️❤️❤️