He put her down on his bed gently, before locking the door and casting a muffliato charm.

"You look beautiful." he said, climbing on top of her spread body, looking straight into her bright green eyes. "But you look even more beautiful when you wear your hair down." and in a single maneuver, Percy pulled Lily's silky red hair out of their usual low bun.

Lily responded by arching her back, leaning up to kiss him while he grinded himself on top of her.

She didn't even notice Percy had taken her shirt off until she didn't feel him on top of her anymore. Her eyes opened, seeing the boy off the bed as he neatly folded her shirt and placed it on the table next to it. An amused smile took over her lips as he proceeded to take his other clothes off, folding them and adding them to the neat pile.

Lily looked as he took off the rest of her clothes, doing the same, until both of them were completely naked.

She laughed once Percy was finally done and towered over her again. "What?" he asked with a confused frown.

"Nothing." Lily giggled, looking at him as her hands reached in to play with his hair. "I just love you. Every single thing about you."

Percy's frown turned into a smile. "And I love every single think about you too Lily." he pecked her lips, before his eyes roamed over the rest of her stark naked body, darkening considerably. Her wild red hair was spread all over the mattress, looking even more auburn against the white sheets. With her hands over her head and bright green eyes looking at him eagerly, Percy thought she couldn't have looked more perfect. He couldn't believe it really was her lying under him. He couldn't hold himself back.

Lily gasped softly as his mouth closed around her right breast, his hand fondling around with the other. The pleasure was so intense her back arched, giving him more access to her body. She felt him grin against her skin. Soon enough, his lips went to the other breast, repeating what he'd done.

Percy then trailed kisses down her stomach, stopping right before her sex. He looked up at her wickedly, before leaning down.

Lily moaned loudly as his tongue swirled around her clit, slowly but erratically, causing glorious sensations to spurt all through her body. He slowly built up speed, his mouth working hard as he continued. Lily's moans continued going louder and louder, and she couldn't be more thankful that he'd cast the silencing charm earlier on. Her fingers pulled at his hair, her legs slightly trembling from what the boy was doing.

Then she felt two of his sleek fingers enter her, moving in perfect synchronisation to his lips as they curled inside of her. The pleasure was purely euphoric.

"I'm close." she managed to choke out through her faze of ecstasy. "I'm close Percy."

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head when a wave of euphoria hit her like a truck, washing her over. After what seemed like a minute or so, she was finally down from her high, and opened her eyes to look at Percy whose face was again above hers.

"How about I do you now?" she asked, her eyes trailing down to his shaft. She gulped before looking back up at Percy.

"Not right now. Tonight is all about you." Percy assured. "Are you sure about this?" he asked, positioning himself in front of her entrance. "We can stop whenever you want." he assured.

Lily reached up to him, her arms winding onto his back. "I'm sure Percy." she nodded, kissing him. "I love you so much." she whispered.

Percy nodded, before she felt him enter her.

Lily's mouth opened up into a gasp, allowing Percy the chance to dive his tongue into her mouth, tasting her. She kissed back with just as much passion, both of them fighting for dominance until Lily finally gave in.

Percy pulled his length out just a little, before pushing back in, and Lily felt as if he filled her up even more than last time.

"Go all the way inside." she whispered.

Percy looked into her eyes before she felt him dive even deeper, a shuddering moan escaping her mouth. "Oh, Percy." she groaned, falling back on the bed. "You're so big." she groaned.

"The things your words do to a man's ego Lil." he chuckled, before slowly moving in and out. Lily's nails dug into his back with every thrust. He started out slow, and Lily felt every single sensation as he moved in and out of her. Gradually, he picked up speed, grunting and moaning as Lily grinded her hips against him, in rhythm to his movements, a moaning mess.

Right then, she felt him hit her spot and she dug her nails into his back harder, signaling him to keep going. Percy understood, hitting the spot repeatedly, over and over again until Lily couldn't take it anymore.

"Lil..." he choked out. "I'm going to come."

Lily bit her lip, nodding as well, hearing the bed squeak a little from the rapid movements. Her vagina was making squelching sounds with how wet she was.

"Harder Perce, keep going, please." she begged, not knowing what she would do if Percy was to stop right there. Thankfully, he didn't.

"I love you Lil." Percy breathed, thrusting in and out of her furiously.

Lily felt him unload inside of her, just as she came. The sensation was mind-blowing. She felt Percy slowly remove himself from inside of her.

"That was amazing." Lily said, her breath ragged as she felt her second orgasm of the night go away. She smiled as she felt Percy pull her closer near his body, little Percy poking against her bottom. Only, little Percy wasn't little at all. Quite the opposite really.

"More than amazing." Percy corrected. "It was phenomenal."

Lily leaned her head against his chest, content and at peace. "Everytime with you is phenomenal Perce."

"Stay the night." Percy lifted their entwined hands and kissed her knuckles.

Lily turned herself around, so that she was facing him. Her fingers trailed over his eyes, which she could see even more clearly since he wasn't wearing glasses. Her thumb caressed his cheek and she kissed him passionately, nodding before slipping her arms around him.

The last thing she remembered before falling asleep was the feeling of Percy's hands gently weaving through her hair. 

Word count: 1509