"She's right Perce, it's not that hard to have fun." Oliver shrugged, his brown eyes widening adorably without intent. It was a habit he had.

The boy just looked away, returning to his books. Oliver and Lily could tell he was cross.

"Perce..." Lily called out softly.

He refused to look at her.

"Percy..." she whined, slipping onto the seat and putting her head on his lap, her face looking up at him. "Percy Weasley!"

"What?" he snapped, putting his book away to meet Lily's bright and smiling face.

"Cheer up." she sat up, shaking him. "How do you expect us to kid around when you're not there to keep us in control and make sure we don't end up doing something illegal? You're the big mama hen of this trio." she grinned sheepishly.

Percy blinked. "I'm sorry, did you just call me a 'mama hen'?" he sputtered, a short laugh escaping his mouth.

"Yeah." Oliver nodded. "You're always there to tell us when we're going too far, you come to every one of our Quidditch matches, even though you hate watching, and basically, you'd do anything for us." he slung an arm around Lily. "We're your children."

Percy shook his head lifting his book back up, only now, a small smile refused to leave his lips. Lily and Oliver knew their friend was back to normal, and when they were together, he preferred not to be disturbed. It was just who he was, and the two had come to terms with it comfortably.

_____

Percy grinned as his second twin brother approached the Gryffindor table while the Sorting Ceremony went on.

"Hello Perce." one of the freckled red heads with brown eyes asked from beside his twin.

"Good to see you in Gryffindor Fred." Percy smiled warmly.

"Oh I knew we were going to get in. It was George here that was worried." the boy snickered, punching the boy beside him. For a second, Lily thought she was seeing double.

"He's lying." George responded. "He was the one being all insecure on the train. 'Oh George, what if I don't get in?', 'Oh Lee, what if I'm a Slytherin?'" the twin mocked and Oliver and Lily burst laughing.

The twins stopped bickering and looked at the two in question.

Percy was quick to respond. "Oliver, Lil, it is my pleasure to introduce to you, my immature younger brothers, Fred and George." he sighed, putting chicken onto his plate.

"Oh, so you're the girl he's been babbling on about at home." George smiled and Lily almost burst out laughing at the look Percy sent him. "And you're the boy who's obsessed with Quidditch." Fred beamed.

"I'm not obsessed with Quidditch." Oliver's eyes widened at Percy, slightly offended. "It's my passion. There's a difference."

"No, Lily is passionate about Quidditch. You sir, are obsessed." Percy corrected before putting his fork into his mouth.

Oliver just let out a huff in protest. 

Lily was busy talking to the twins to hear their conversation.

"You see that man there? That's Filch, he's a squib, and the caretaker." she pointed her fork at the long haired man who sat in the corner of the hall, stroking his cat. "He's always looking for excuses to put us students in trouble. Or his shackles. He has a strange thing for shackles. And his cat. Mrs. Norris is probably the only living thing he could ever genuinely care for."