Chapter 3 - Viktuuri/Otayuri - YOI - 🥀

Start from the beginning

"No.. Yuuri, please don't leave me!" Viktor let out a strangled sob.

""Vitya, I love you.. I'll see you on the other side, don't forget me, alright?" Those were Yuuri Nikiforov's last words before he flatlined and nurses came rushing in and pushed Viktor out.

Viktor tapped one of the nurse's arms and asked what had happened to Yuuri.

"It was a hit and run.. He had a large piece of glass in his head. We knew he wasn't going to make it.. We could tell he was holding on for someone.. it seems like it was you. I'm so sorry for your loss Mr. Nikiforov." The nurse gave him a sympathetic look and that only caused Viktor to sob more.

"Yuuri.. why, why'd you leave me?" He asked the sky with a loud sob before he took another drag from his cigarette and chugged down the rest of the bottle of whiskey. He knew he was going to pass out, but at this point he had given up.. he just wanted to be with Yuuri again.

Viktor indeed passed out, luckily he was found by Otabek and Yurio since they were coming to check up on him.

Viktor woke up a day later and was confused as he looked around, not knowing where he was.

"Dammit Old Man, you need to take care of yourself." Viktor heard Yurio mutter. "We can't fucking lose you too, we already lost Yuuri." He mumbled some more, that's when Viktor decided to make it known that he was awake by speaking.

"Yurio.." He mumbled and tried to sit up only to immediately be pulled into a hug by someone, he knew who it was, it was Yurio. What he didn't expect was the fact that he felt warm tears drip onto his shirt.

"Jesus Viktor.. You're lucky Otabek and I found you!" Yurio grumbled as he pulled away from the hug and sniffled some.

"Sorry.. where am I?" Viktor asked, glancing around again.

"You're in Otabek and I's apartment. You're going to fucking stay with us from no on until you get better." Yurio explained and Viktor sighed.

"Where's Makkachin?" Viktor asked.

"He's in the living room with Otabek and Potya." Yurio sighed. "Some of your belongings are in here. Get your ass dressed and then come fucking eat. God I feel like I'm the more mature one right now, I'm fucking 23, you're 35 years old, I know you're depressed but Damn, you need to take better care of yourself, what would Yuuri think if he knew how you were acting?" Yurio scoffed as he stood up and headed out of the room so Viktor could get dressed.

Viktor sighed and looked up to the ceiling. "God Yuuri.. I'm a fucking mess without you, I don't think I'm gonna last much longer. I just can't live without you.." He mumbled as he got dressed, fresh tears filled his eyes as he pulled out a hoodie that belonged to Yuuri. "Yuuri.. I miss you so much. Why'd you have to leave me?"

Viktor got dressed, wearing the hoodie that belonged to Yuuri and a pair of blue jeans before he walked out and sat on the couch, Makkachin immediately jumped up and laid his head on Viktor's lap.

Otabek came into the room and handed Viktor a plate of food, this immediately made his stomach turn, but he took a few bites. He hadn't eaten much within the past week.

"I can't eat anymore.. my stomach's sick." Viktor mumbled as he pet Makkachin's head gently.

Yurio sighed as he heard Viktor, he came in to take the plate. "God Viktor.. the hell are we gonna do to help you?" He mumbled.

"Just give up on me. I can't live without Yuuri." Viktor mumbled.

"Oi, Old Man, we aren't gonna do that shit, Yuuri wouldn't want you to just fucking give up!" Yurio explained and Viktor sighed.

Time went bye and after a few years, Viktor was getting better, he was now 38 years old. Though, things took a turn for the worse.

Makkachin was old and had sadly reached his time, he tried to hold on for Viktor but couldn't, he was too old.

This immediately caused Viktor to relapse. One night, Otabek and Yurio were both gone and Viktor was alone, which wasn't good for the way his brain worked.

Viktor grabbed a scarf and started tying a noose, once it was finished, he hung it on the ceiling and then, with shaky hands, scribbled out a note.

'I'm sorry Yurio and Otabek.. but I just can't go on like this anymore. I miss Yuuri.. Makkachin.. I just can't live on, my mind is in a dark place.. I have to leave. Otabek, please take care of Yurio, don't let what happened to Yuuri and I happen to you two, you're strong, I can tell. Sadly my mind is no longer strong and I have to go.. Goodbye. Stay well.

I'll see you soon Yuuri and Makkachin..
-Viktor '

He set the note on the desk and then got on the chair and slipped his head in the scarf and then kicked the chair over before everything went black.

A few moments later, Viktor saw a bright light and opened his eyes, he had made it.. he would finally see the love of his life and his dog again. He felt large wings on his back and as soon as he flew into the gate, he saw Yuuri and Makkachin waiting for him.

Tears immediately filled his eyes and he rushed over and hugged Yuuri tightly, feeling extremely happy as he felt arms wrapped back around him. "Yuuri.. Makkachin.." He let out a choked sob and kissed Yuuri.

"Welcome home Viktor.. we missed you so much." He heard his husband's voice say.

"I'm so sorry.. I tried to hold on for you, but I couldn't.. I missed you two way too much." Viktor mumbled softly.

"It's okay Viktor, you tried.. but you're home now.. we'll be here together for the rest of eternity." Yuuri mumbled and kissed Viktor's head.

"I'm so happy to see you guys again.." Viktor mumbled as he sniffled some more.

"We're happy to see you too Vitya. I love you."

"I love you too." Viktor mumbled. "Is there anyway we can check on Yurio and Otabek?" He asked softly.

Yuuri nodded and took Viktor into a small house made of fluffy clouds, he turned on a television and it showed Yurio and Otabek curled up on the couch with Potya, they looked sad, yet happy.

"This is a week after you.. yeah. Time goes by fast here. They're still missing us, but they're happy because they're together.. and Otabek proposed a few nights ago.. they're engaged. We have permission to go to their wedding when it happens, of course we'll only be there in spirit." Yuuri explained.

"Okay.."

A few months later in the human world and Otabek and Yurio were at the alters, saying they're vows. They could feel Yuuri and Viktor's presence, but of course couldn't see them.

Viktor and Yuuri were there just as spirits, Viktor's arm wrapped around Yuuri's waist and his free hand holding his hand as they watched the beautiful ceremony go by.

Many years later and they were greeted by Yurio and Otabek, they had both peacefully passed away in their sleep, somehow at the same time, and Viktor, Yuuri, Makkachin, and Potya were there to greet them.

~~~~~~

A/n - This was a very emotional one to write. I love how it turned out but I'm so sorry it's so angsty. At least it has a happy ending (kinda.)

I hope you enjoyed, I promise the next one will be complete fluff. :)
Have a great day/night.
-Krash/Kalix

Wordcount: 1874 words.