Chapter 1 - YOU CAN NO LONGER REPLY TO THIS CONVERSATION

7 months ago

7 months ago. May 2561. Krungthep.

Facebook Messenger:

Dew: Tee rak! Please don't stay up late. You have to be early to go to your faculty tomorrow morning. I won't be able to wake you up since I am pretty distant from you this time.

Chompoo: Okay ja! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'm preparing my papers for my internship to be submitted in the morning. This might take a little while.

Dew: Okay tee rak! Kidtheung mheuan gan na! I miss you, too. Let's meet tomorrow for lunch. I can't wait to finally hug you and kiss you again.

Chompoo is typing...

Dew: ❤️😊 Naraak jaang! You are so cute!

Chompoo is typing...

Dew: You must be typing an essay or something. Can't wait to read it.

Chompoo is typing...

Dew: Tee rak, I need to head off to bed now. I should be waking up early later today. I'll read your message first thing in the morning.

Chompoo seen the message at 2:17 am.

Dew: Good night tee rak! I love you! ❤️

Chompoo seen the message at 2:20 am.

...

"Riiiing! Riiiing! Riiiing!"

Snooze 5 minutes more? Shiiiya! It's already 6:18 am. Today is the first day of my third year in psychology and our first class starts at 7 am. I can't believe it.

I don't usually get a class this pretty early since I started my Mahalay (college) days. I'd be up for the earliest which is 8:30 am. I go to Chulalongkorn University in the Faculty of Psychology here in Krungthep. It shares the same building as the Faculty of Nursing that's why I have some friends from that faculty.

LINE Message:
"Nong! Are you in your faculty now? Your first class will start in half an hour."
...

Wait? I just received a message coming from my cousin who I knew is in Germany taking his last year in Nursing. But why does he know about my class schedule? What's going on?

...

Dew: P'Son, I thought you are in Germany. Aren't you taking your last year there? How do you know about my class schedule?

P'Son: I'll tell you about it when you see me in school. Get up now and be here 10 minutes before the start of your first class. I'll meet you at lunch time.

Dew: Wait? You mean, you're here? How did that happen? Aren't you in Germany?

P'Son: Enough with your questions! Bpoh laew! Stop wasting your time and go to the bathroom. Your hongnam is waiting for you.