Ye Sui and Shen Shu glanced at each other and they all confirmed that they had encountered ghosts hitting the wall.

Ye Sui is helpless, although she does not know why the ghosts are blocking them. Fortunately, I am asleep now, and I don’t have to face it.

Ye Sui shouted in the air: "We haven't had a holiday with you. Can we let us go now?"

The sound of the leaves of the leaves fell in the still air, and the surrounding was still dead, without any echo. No one is there, no ghost response.

It seems that this ghost is not going to talk. Ye Sui looked at Shen Shu and smiled.

Shen Shu did not look at Ye Sui, his dark eyes looked to the front, and the line of sight fell there: "Look at the front."

Shen Shu’s tone was dignified, and the leaves were strange. She turned to look at the past and she bowed. The street corner, which was originally empty, now has a dark sedan chair.

In the faint night, a black sedan appeared out of thin air. Anyone who sees this strange scene this night will feel my hair.

Ye Sui whispered: "This ghost... looks unusual."

At this time, the mist floating in the air floated, and the fog gradually deepened, blurring a little vision.

When Ye Sui and Shen Shu opened their eyes again, the fog was scattered, and there were more ghosts beside the sedan chair.

On the two sides of the sedan chair stood two prostitutes, all wearing ancient clothes, holding the ancient hairpins, pale face, holding a lantern in their hands.

The lantern glowed faintly, illuminating the ground in front of the car, but it was covered with a faint blue-gray.

The lanterns are lit, but the more they appear to be dark and gloomy, the faint and dim. The sedan chair sinks into the darkness of the bottomless bottom, and the ghost is sturdy.

The curtain of the car was not smashed, and the black curtain fell down. I couldn’t see who was in the sedan chair, but the car was screaming.

The snoring sounds melodious, and it passes clearly through the curtains that fall down. At the same time, the sound of a beautiful woman’s voice was heard.

The singing and the sound of the piano, in this quiet and deep night, intertwined, such as illusion, as if the temptation of ghosts, inadvertently hooked the soul of people.

Ye Sui couldn't help but think of the legend here. A black sedan suddenly appeared in the corner of the night, and there was a beautiful ghost in the black sedan, and the soul of the handsome person.

The ears of the leaves looked at the sinking head, the night was dim, the side of the face was clearly defined, the eyes were very dark, the nose was very strong, and the thin lips were perfectly curved, and there was no one to look bad.

Shen Shu’s eyes lifted up slightly, and a random movement, with a delicate and elegant atmosphere, even if the night is deeper and farther, can add a compelling bright color to the night.

The leaves are clear, this ghost only blocks handsome people, it seems that this ghost is rushing to settle down. Oh, it’s really confusing.

Ye Sui looked at the sedan chair, the ghost inside did not come out, only the sound of the piano was faint.

Just looking at it this way, Ye Sui felt that the scalp was numb, and she looked at the reconsideration: "We are leaving now."

This ghost looks very powerful. She specifically blocked them here. It was for the purpose of reconsideration. The ghosts have not yet moved, and they leave early.