Shen Shu heard the sound of vomiting inside and anxiously knocked on the door: "Ye Sui, what's wrong with you?"

Ye Sui spit out all the strength, I want to say a sentence to let the Shen Shu do not worry, but just said a word, and began to spit again.

If you are not afraid of scaring Ye Sui, Shen Shu almost wants to open the door.

Fortunately, when the patience of Shen Shu was about to run out, the door of the bathroom opened slowly, and Ye Sui walked out from the inside with a pale face.

Shen Shu immediately reached out and supported the leaf ear, and the leaf spike spit out without strength, and pressed the weight of the whole body against Shen Shu.

Shen Shu was so frightened by the reaction of Ye Sui, the leaves were not bloody, and the cold sweat on his forehead. The reaction before the last coma did not seem so serious.

Ye Sui took off the sofa and couldn't walk anymore. Shen Shu had to hold her to the living room.

Shen Shu carefully put the leaf ear down: "When did this situation begin?"

Ye Sui shook her head, she did not know, just now, it was still good, how suddenly spit. Ye Sui touched his stomach.

"Death, I seem to be hungry again."

Shen Shu: "..."

Shen Shu was not prepared to let Ye Sui eat another meal at home. He directly stuffed the leaves into the car and went to the hospital to check it. After the results came out, let Ye Sui eat.

Shen Shu immediately dialed Meng Han’s phone and told him about Ye Sui’s situation.

When Ye Suiyi went to the hospital, he immediately checked. When Meng Han came over, Shen Shu immediately stood up and asked: "What happened to Ye Sui?"

Meng Han was not in a hurry to speak. His eyes wrap around the body of Shen Shu and Ye Sui, and after hanging their appetite, they slowly opened their mouths.

"My specialty is not gynecology. I advise you to go to the obstetrics and gynecology department to check it."

Meng Han wished to see the expression of the two men, and there seems to be a lot of things to learn for the novice couple.

Or Ye Sui first came back, her voice was somewhat unstable: "Is I pregnant?"

Meng Han nodded. "According to the preliminary examination, it should be like this. You will go to the obstetrics and gynaecology department to do a detailed examination."

Meng Han, who just wished to get paid, was given a dog food in the next second.

Shen Shu first carefully took Ye Sui to the bed and sat down, then looked at Meng Han: "Do you have a wheelchair in your office? Let me use it."

Meng Han couldn't understand the meaning of Shen Shu: "What do you want to do in a wheelchair?"

Shen Shu naturally replied: "Ye Sui just spit, and there is no strength on his leg."

Meng Han glanced at him: "If you just hold the leaves directly, it will be faster. Anyway, you are also well-known throughout the country."

Ye Sui nodded very well and said: "It seems to be good."

Shen Shu also responded: "If you like, I will take you over."

Meng Han looked at the conversation between Ye Sui and Shen Shu, and quickly interrupted them, and then gave the wheelchair to the couple who showed their love at the moment.