The grove of ghosts supported his fat body with his elbows, avoiding the horrible yang, and marching on the weedy grass.

When the two of them were ready to go home, the ghosts of the trees had already ran away.

Today is the day of Shen Shu and Ye Sui's wedding dress. They drove to Gaoding. When I arrived at Gaoding, there were only two clerk in the store and no one else.

The person in charge of Dior has already explained it, and there will be guests here today, except that they are not open to the public. Hua Rui’s Shen and the reddest actress can afford this treatment.

The clerk brought them inside, and there was already a piece of exquisite wedding dress. The clerk left and left them room for two.

Ye Sui took a wedding photo and the wedding dress at the time of marriage was completely customized. Shen Shu had already fixed these wedding dresses for Ye Sui. Today, I just came over and asked Ye Sui to pick it up and see which one she liked.

Ye Sui slowly walked over, and each wedding dress had a unique beauty, and her eyes were brightly lit.

No woman sees these beautiful wedding dresses, but she is moved by the heart of Shen Shu, and he is deeply concerned about his own heart.

Shen said slowly: "Which one do you like?"

Ye Sui decided to choose the wedding dress to wear when she took the wedding photo. She looked at it and picked up a blue wedding dress. She really likes the color and style of this wedding dress.

Ye Sui took the wedding dress into the fitting room. After she was dressed, she was ready to pull the zipper behind her. She has been unable to reach it for a long time.

Ye Sui helpless, had to let Shen said help.

No one outside, Ye Sui was wearing a wedding dress and walked out of her chest. She stood in front of the mirror and turned her back to Shen Shu. She looked at him and said, "You pull the zipper for me."

Shen Shu looked at Ye Sui, and the bottom of his eyes flashed amazingly. The wedding dress is beautiful, but it can't press the color of the ear.

Shen Shu went forward and came to the back of Ye Sui. He looked down and the pupil was slightly enlarged.

Shen Shuo set these wedding dresses before Ye Sui was in a coma. He is very familiar with Ye Sui, and the custom wedding dress will perfectly match the shape of Ye Sui.

But now...

The gaze of Shen Shu swept the past, and the proper wedding dress should be worn on Ye Sui, but it was empty. The leaves are tall and the wedding dress is over her body, like zooming in several times.

The ear of the ear is slim, and now it seems to be too thin, and Shen said that he will break her waist with a little effort.

Shen said that the pupil was shaking, he raised his hand, and the clean and slender hands touched the skin of the ear, so he gently stroked her, and he could feel the clear bones under his palm.

One inch and one inch, the lines are distinct, and each inch is shockingly weak.

The hand of Shen Shu stayed on the two butterfly bones of the leaf ear, the two bones were small and clear, and the fragile wings shivered slightly under his touch.

She is too thin.

It is hard to imagine that Shen Shu, who is so stubborn and cold as Ye Sui, has become so delicate and weak after a few days of coma.

It is so fragile that he feels distressed.

If he can, he is willing to let Ye Sui suffer hardships, all of which are imposed on him, and he suffers from these pains.