Previously, the two had been in the hospital for a long time, and the remarks did not leave the ward, and naturally they were not aware of the same.

After leaving the hospital, Shen Shu returned to the house, and when they were only two of them, everything around them seemed to be clearer.

Shen Shu pointed to the bush over there and asked Ye Sui: "What is that?"

Ye Sui suddenly caught, she was very clear that the direction of the remarks was a ghost, and my heart panicked: "What did you see?"

"Shadow." Shen said slightly wrinkled his eyebrows. "That won't be a ghost."

Shen Shu turned his head and looked at Ye Sui. In her clear eyes, his face was reflected. Ye Sui nodded and gave him a definite answer.

Not only was Shen Su surprised, but Ye Sui was also awkward. The slogan of Shen Shu was so hard. Can people who were born in Yangyang Yangyang and Yangyang now see ghosts now?

Ye Sui Si came to think, but also did not understand, after a while, Shen Shu suddenly said: "Do you remember my wish in the temple?"

At that time, Ye Sui had been following Shen Shu, and naturally he heard the words of Shen Shu.

Shen Shu prayed for the gods and was willing to share life with Ye Sui. After that, Ye Sui woke up.

Could it be said that the trip to the temple, Ye Sui has had half the life of the reconsideration, and Shen Shu can also have the ability of Ye Sui to see the ghost?

Ye Sui: "So, are you like me now?"

Shen Shu looked around, and suddenly there was a gust of wind. There was some shadow in the darkness, which he had never seen before.

The ghosts who screamed under the bench, the ghosts who walked hand in hand at the crossroads, and their distances were very far, but the existence of each ghost was clear enough...

Shen Shu whispered, "Is this the world you usually see?"

Ye Sui nodded.

"I have an idea." Ye Sui pointed to the bush ghost over there. "Look at the ghost and try it."

The poor bush ghosts, just passing by their homes, inadvertently became the experimental products of two people. Hearing this, his legs were soft and he couldn't run fast.

When the bushes are struggling to leave, the couple who are not afraid of ghosts have come.

As a result of each step closer to the bush, he felt that the air around him seemed to have been encroached, and that strong yang was invading the place.

"You...you...don't come close to me." The voices of the ghosts of the trees have changed, and they are scared to hide behind, as if they are horrible characters who can't avoid it.

Shen Shu stopped his steps. He and Ye Sui looked at each other and suddenly smiled.

Therefore, there is no change in the past, and those ghosts will still be afraid of him.

Shen Shu pulled up the hand of Ye Sui: "This way, you will never have to be afraid of ghosts in the future."

The grove is very helpless, the horrible is not a ghost, it is the yang that can burn the ghost.

Ye Sui thought, Shen Shu finally could accompany her to see the unknown corners of the world. Although this is a good thing, she can't see the ghost by touching the body of the rebellion.

Is there any other way to exist?

In Ye Sui and Shen Shu seriously explored how they could not be disturbed by those ghosts in the future, the tree ghosts found the opportunity to escape.