The touch of the towel is delicate, and the motion of the indulgence is gentle. Every inch of the skin on the leaf is carefully guarded by him.

Ye Sui's eyes were closed, and even if he wiped her eyelids, nothing happened.

Shen Shu gazed at Ye Sui's face for a while, and after observing her unmoving expression, he did not sigh, as if accustomed to such a wait.

Shen Shu hugged the leaves and he stroked her back. Ye Sui Ping was originally slim, and after a while in a coma, he was especially thin.

The body is like a layer of paper, even if it is a touch, I am afraid that she will be broken. She was as thin as a wilting flap, so light as she would fly away at any time.

Shen Shu leaned down and kissed the ear of the ear, like every morning on weekdays at home: "I have to start working."

The sun is getting more and more, and the whole house is illuminated.

The ward was large, and a table was placed next to the bed. He opened the laptop and sat around Ye Sui to start his official duties.

Every day, Shen Shu is like this, while working, while accompanying Ye Sui.

After accepting the facts, Shen Shu began to work again. His life seems to be no different when he is peaceful. His wife is by his side, wakes up every day, works as usual, and rests as usual.

The things that Ye Sui was comatose, only the Yan, Shen Jia and Hua Rui executives know.

Few people will come to this ward. In the evening, Wang Chuan went to the hospital.

Behind him, the door opened, and Wang Chuan opened the door of the ward. Shen Shuzheng was facing him and focused on the computer in front of him.

In addition to Ye Sui and work, there seems to be nothing else in Shen Shu’s eyes.

Wang Chuan walked into the ward and held a briefcase in his hand. The door is gently closed, the corridor is the same as the inside, the silence is quiet, and the life is weak.

Wang Chuan walked to the side of Shen Shu, his footsteps were getting closer and closer, and then stopped.

Yu Guangli saw a pair of shoes, and Shen said that he stopped the hand that hit the keyboard. The slender fingers were lightly resting on the keyboard, and the computer screen was still shining.

Shen Shu raised his eyes and looked at Wang Chuan. Because they worked together for a long time, they had enough tacit understanding between them.

Shen Shu does not go to the company, but Wang Chuan will help him deal with simple matters. If you encounter something that the top management can't handle, it will be reported to Shen Shu by Wang Chuan.

Wang Chuan: "Shen Zong, this is the document to be signed today."

Shen Shu sighed and took over the documents in Wang Chuan’s hands. Since Ye Sui’s accident, the state of Shen Shu’s work has been more rigorous and more serious than before, and the efficiency is surprisingly high.

Before closing the ward, Wang Chuan looked inside again, and said that he was sitting next to the sleeping leaf, quiet and silent, waiting for her sculpture.

A sigh gently fell, Wang Chuan knows that Shen has always been a persistent person. He is not unwilling to believe in facts, but he will not give up a glimmer of hope even if he knows the situation is difficult.

As long as there is a strong enough belief, maybe Ye Sui will wake up like the last time?

Huarui’s employees have already got off work, but Shen Shu is still working overtime.