The talented ghost spit out a sentence: "After the mountain."

Ye Sui has no itinerary in the afternoon, even if he goes outside, it will be fine. Ye Sui and Shen Shu got on the bus and the car went in the direction of the back mountain.

The car stopped in the back hill and the two men got out of the car. Just got off the bus, there was a faint cold wind blowing over, and the coolness of the cheekbones came.

There is no one in the middle of the mountain, empty. Looking into the distance, only a few cold tombstones stood silently.

Ye Sui looked over the past, there is no ghost here, maybe this time, the ghosts are sleeping.

Obviously still in the daytime, but here is the sullen atmosphere, the more you go inside, the more dim the sun, the more cold the air.

Ye Sui was a little scared, but Shen Shen was next to her, she was not so scared. Ye Sui asked Xiu Cai: "Where is your home?"

The talented ghost hand pointed to the front: "It is in front."

Ye Sui looked over, not far from a tombstone, but fortunately the road is not far away, and then she will be paralyzed. Ye Sui and Shen Shu went over.

Before the scholar came to his tombstone, he respectfully said: "Thanks to the two benefactors for sending me a brush, I will bury the brush."

The talented scorpion squatted down and began to dig the soil on the ground with branches. When he said that he could not see the ghost, he saw a tree branching on the ground out of thin air, and the earth on the ground was slowly pulled away.

Ye Sui was idle and looked around inadvertently. Next to the tombstone of the talented ghost, there is a big tree.

The branches are lush and the trunks are straight and tall. In the early spring, the flowers bloomed, and the trees were covered with a little red flowers.

The flowers are so colorful that I don't know why there is a hint of yin. Ye Sui thought, perhaps because of the tombs here, everything is a bit strange.

At this time, Ye Sui’s line of sight condensed somewhere, and the bottom of his eyes was shocked. I don't know when, on the dark branches, there was a bright red handkerchief.

From a distance, I thought that there was a safflower bloom on the branch. In fact, it looked like a red handkerchief.

The gloomy sky, the spooky flower trees, the red handkerchiefs appearing out of thin air... Everywhere looks very strange.

Ye Sui did not dare to look again, was preparing to leave. At this time, a scene that is even more strange is not far away.

On a secluded path, a woman walked slowly with a paper umbrella. She is wearing ancient clothes, and her hair is also ancient.

The female ghost lowered her head and walked slowly. Her steps were small and hidden under the skirt. Every move was elegant. Ye Sui couldn't see her face, but the intuition told her that it was a beauty.

The female ghost held the umbrella, and she lowered her head. The line of sight was sweeping on the ground, and her mouth muttered, "What about my earrings? My earrings?"

The voice was clearly ringing in the air. Ye Sui was really scared this time. She pulled the sleeves of the Shen Shen, and the voice trembled: "Shen, let's leave soon."

Shen Shu looked at Ye Sui and said with concern: "We will leave."

The two have not yet started, the female ghosts have already looked at their direction, no, they are the talents behind them.