The guests who had left the room almost thought that they were blind, and they saw Ye Sui. Some guests simply ordered a cake and sat down to eat together.

"What to eat?" Ye Sui did not have a star shelf at all. She was among the fans and picked up the cake with them.

When the cake came up, some fans began to dare to ask questions about the leaves.

"Sui Sui, can you take a photo with you later?"

Ye Sui nodded without thinking, "I will do it now."

The fans looked at Ye Sui so well, and all of them were squeezed behind Ye Sui. They came to Zhang Da’s photo and put it directly on the Internet.

When Ye Sui’s other fans saw this photo, they immediately smashed their chests. Why didn’t they go to the Ye Sui shooting venue downstairs today, and then rushed to the cake shop.

"Sui Sui, can you really psychic?"

The best thing about fans is this. Ye Sui smiled and said: "It doesn't work if you say it. I still don't tell you."

The fans looked at Ye Sui with a look of adoration, and the idols said everything was right, but did the idols answer them? Can you still not?

"Sui Sui, do you have any tips for maintaining your body?"

Ye Sui shook his head: "Which is the secret? Of course, how much fat is eaten, I am not a fairy, the fat is still fat, and I eat more."

Fans: Their ear is really a true idol, and speaking is not ambiguous, telling them that there is no shortcut in life.

After each question raised by the fans, Ye Sui will answer them seriously, get along with the fans, just like friends, there is no gap and no strangeness.

After eating the cake, the time is almost the same, Ye Sui seized the time, signed each fan and took a photo.

Ye Sui will have a trip, and after talking to the fans, he is ready to leave. Fans reluctantly waved goodbye to Ye Sui.

When the fans came to the cake shop, Ye Sui had already left. They stood in the store with regret, and they were so annoyed that they could not take a step earlier.

At this time, the clerk suddenly came over and said to them with a smile: "Ye Sui has helped you each with a piece of cake, and each person has a signature."

The fans cheered in an instant and cherished the signature left by Ye Sui. It is good to have a pet idol.

After the end of this program, netizens who did not watch the live broadcast also clicked on the clipped program, wondering what the summer palace in the evening looked like.

Video screenshots, night and daytime contrasts, and the old Donggong, which is not open, plus the historical data that netizens rummaged... For a time, Xia Zhougong has become a hot topic.

[Do you watch Xia Zhougong on the show? 】

"After reading, I felt that the spiritual events in Xia Zhougong were not groundless. The atmosphere in the palace at night was gloomy, especially when King Kong almost touched the antiques. It was really scary."

"The cultural relics couldn't be touched casually. Who knows if there is anything contaminated on it? If you move the cultural relics without permission, what should you do?"

"I was very interested in the prince who died before he was enthroned. Although he did not have his portrait, he found some poems at the time and said that the Prince was unparalleled."

"The Prince is both civil and military, and the battlefield is the most favored by the emperor. It is a pity that the young man died young, or the next emperor."