Wei Yue did not answer, he first asked: "If I said, how much can you give me?"

Juan thought about it and reported a number. Wei Yue is very satisfied: "I know that Ye Sui often goes to Shen, who has a relationship with someone at Shen."

Wei Yueben wanted to even tell the story of Shen Shu, but when he saw that the news alone could be exchanged for millions of dollars, he was prepared to wait for this when he was short of money.

Juan’s eyes lit up: “Shen Jia? Ye Sui is actually related to Shen Jia? Is that person a repair?”

Wei Yue shook his head: "The man is not a repair, but I can't tell you who the person is."

Juan’s eyes turned. He knew Wei Yue’s mind, but he wanted to continue to ask for money, but this information alone was enough to shock the network.

Juan: "Then you have to give me a specific photo, so I will give you money." Shen Jia, he can't get in, can only rely on Wei Yue.

Wei Yue should be. In a few days, it was a gathering of Shen's family. He could take a few photos at that time, then millions of them would be available.

On the day of the Shen family gathering, Wei Yue parked the car early in the corner. From his position, I can just see everyone who came to Shen.

As long as Ye Sui's car came, he could see it immediately. Wei Yue has already opened the camera, and Ye Sui will come and he will take the photo.

After a while, the car stopped in a car, Wei Yue has been paying attention to the movement, but those cars are not Shen's car.

He knows that each time Ye Sui and Shen Shu come to Shen, Shen Shi will send Shen's car to pick them up. Now, Ye Sui has not arrived yet.

After a while, a black car stopped, it was Shen's car. Wei Yue spirited, he leaned on the seat, his head did not extend, but quietly lifted his phone and pointed at the door.

He clearly saw that Ye Sui got out of the car. He took several photos in a row, only Ye Sui was present alone, and Shen Shuo did not seem to be there.

Waiting until Ye Sui got off the car, after a while, Wei Yue also got off the bus. He pretended to follow behind Ye Sui and was ready to enter Shen.

Ye Sui walked forward, and she was thinking, because Huarui had some things, so Shen Shu will wait. They just didn't see it, she just thought about him.

Ye Sui thought about Shen Shu, she couldn't think of it, there would be a dog who bought the Shen family, mixed into Shen Jia to shoot himself.

Wei Yue's cell phone was lifted up, aimed at the back of Ye Sui, and took several more shots. At the same time, he took the house of Shen's family.

This photo is the iron card that Ye Sui came to Shen.

Wei Yue was happy in his heart. He put away his mobile phone and was ready to leave. At this moment, a voice suddenly came from behind him: "What are you doing?"

Wei Yue was shocked and turned to look at it, Zhao Guanjia. Zhao Guanjia frowned. He just saw Wei Yue holding a cell phone and shooting Ye Sui, but he was somewhat uncertain.

Wei Yue panicked and remained calm: "I didn't do anything."

Zhao Guanjia is very loyal to Ye Sui and Shen Shu. He looked at Wei Yue coldly and warned: "Miss Ye Sui is a star. You should know that some things cannot be passed on."

Wei Yue's face was white, and he did not expect that Zhao Guanjia felt so keen. He smiled awkwardly and concealed his guilty conscience: "I certainly know this."