I'm finally at Uncle's house, and the minute I nodded Archie appeared happily grinning while greeting, "Hello, big sis!"

Archie was such a cheerful kid, And at his greeting I just found myself smiling as I patted his head lightly with my own greeting, "Hey, Archie. Is your father there?"

"Yes, yes he's here but why are you always coming to see him. I'm here too you know." He complained with his arms crossed as a pout formed on his little grumpy face.

"Archie, you know I need to Uncle so that village will be safe."

"humph...I know...but I want you to come visit for me!"

Hearing his reply as he stared stubbornly at me, made me let out a little laugh at his childishness. I bended down to his level and held his arms before saying to his face, "Okay then! I'll definitely come just for you next time, okay?"

"Yes! Yes, Definitely Okay!" He said while nodding his head vigorously.

Archie was grinning like an idiot over such a small thing that it warmed my heart, but that didn't last long as we were broken up by Uncle's voice, "Good, now Lilith why have you come?"

"Uncle." I salute seriously before my lip started to quiver and I started laughing. It seemed that he wasn't bothered by it again, as he just raised his eyebrow in challenge while keeping his usual stern expression but his eye's contained his warmth and happiness in seeing me.

"Hehe, sorry." I let out while rubbing the back of my head with an apologetic smile.

"Mmmm, it's good to see you to Lilith." He said with his face softening as a light gentle smile appeared.

Nodding I open my mouth to speak, "Mmm, yes I agree. Actually I've come to see you to hopefully discuss the final stages of the project."

Hearing what I've said, I noticed his eyes light up with disbelief and surprise. So, I added a nervous yet guilty smile while saying, "surprise...hehe..."

"I didn't think it would be almost done. You've only started it not to long ago too, you definitely have succeed my expectations Lilith."

He nodded his head with praise, it wasn't a common sight to see him praise someone but I grew used to it as I've surprised him countless times within the past 2 weeks. Actually, I knew from the beginning that he didn't really expect much from me as I was just a young 16yr old girl and a noble at that. Being a noble girl most people had the idea that I was very sheltered and inexperienced, I don't hold any dislike or negative feelings to those people as what they thought was theoretically correct, it was just that in my case it was kinda special.

Anyways back to the task at hand asking if anyone in the village possessed either space or barrier magic.

"Uncle, does anyone in Yokohama village possibly have the ability to utilise spatial magic or create barriers?"

"Hmmm, well you see dear. I, myself possess The ability to create barriers-"

"Really?!!"

"Yes. But, I wouldn't be much help as my duty is to keep the large protective barrier over the Yokohama mountain."

"Oh, I see..."

"What are you hoping to do with the particular individual?"

"I was hoping for them to recharge the mana crystal that will be implemented into the device. As I won't be staying here permanently and I don't possess teleportation magic, I can't really be here whenever the mana crystal may run out."