"Like you said it's not painless but it's fine."

A waiter comes up to our table and places menus down in front of us. He looks like your average frat boy who wears cargo shorts and Tommy Hilfiger polos. Shaggy blonde hair and piercing blue eyes with a black snapback backward on his head.

"Hi, I'm Finn and I'll be your server for the day. Can I get something for you to drink?" He says politely scanning the table before laying his eyes on me. He smiles at me and out of habit I return one. His gaze lingers too long before Carter clears his throat and speaks up. Was there something on my face or?  His looks give of frat boy vibes but his attitude and the way he talks says otherwise. They all order more coffee and I get soda instead. Before the waiter turns away he looks at me once more. "I'm sorry but you look familiar do I know you?" He asks quickly. I don't think I've seen him before but maybe he was in one of my big lectures or he saw me at a frat party.

"You probably have me confused with someone else."

"I swear I've seen a pretty face like yours around here before." He says making my cheeks flare-up. Calm down it was just a compliment. His gaze lands on something behind me before turning away abruptly.

"Pretty face like yours huh." Carter teases lightheartedly but his features all hard and tense.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes and turn to L and of course, she is enjoying this.

A waitress that I know I've seen at a sorority party comes up to our table her eyes flickering between Liam and Carter. "Has anyone tended to you guys yet?" She asks sweetly probably oblivious to the menus that already sit in front of us. Tate lifts her menu up at her and says we need a couple of minutes but she is focused on Carter. Carter tells her that someone has already got our orders for drinks looking at me. He then tells me that the 'looking familiar' stitch that the waiter pulled was cheap. She stands there for a few seconds and listens then walks away.

The waitress comes back with our drinks on a platter. She sets down everyone's drinks down until mine is the last one on the tray. Her grip on the tray loosens and the tray tilts with my drink still on it. The glass falls onto its side the contents inside spilling all over my arm.

"Oh shoot, I am so sorry. I am so clumsy sometimes." She giggles and tilts the tray once more making more soda spill on my arm before putting the glass upright again. "I am so so sorry."

I'm not blind or a dumbass she clearly did that on purpose. The fakest apologetic pasted on her face proves me right. L buys her act because she didn't see anything since she was next to her. Tate rolls her eyes seeing right through her act and is about to say something but I subtly shake my head at her. 

"It's fine." I grit out through my clenched teeth.

"I'll be back with another drink." She says sweetly and as she walks away I swear I hear her snort.

All eyes are on me at the table and I sigh before getting up. "I'm gonna clean this up."

I wish I could've called her out but I am not a confrontational person. Plus my mom always tells me to forgive and move on because what has been done, is done. And I have always done that because I know which battles to and not to fight. But I have Raya on the other hand she didn't care she said she wouldn't tolerate it. She saw past their bullshit and called them out. One memory so vivid was when Raya had called out some senior that had felt the need to comment on some girl's weight. She told her that just because she was insecure didn't mean she could take it out on other people. She was so quick to deny that she was insecure but why would she say something if she wasn't.

Someone knocks on the bathroom door as I stand over the bathroom sink with just my tank top on. "Someone is in here!" I continue to try to squeeze out as much of the soda as I can.