Chapter Eleven: The Fair

Start from the beginning

"Sorry Grunkle Ford, did I wake you?" I asked but he shook his head. "No, I was going to make everyone breakfast, but I see you beat me to it. I'll be in my lab, could you tell me when breakfast is ready?" "I could or you could help me make breakfast! We haven't hung out in a while" I suggested gesturing dramatically to the mess of ingredients in front of me, he chuckled softly and made his way over to the ingredients. "What are we making?" he asked, and I told him "Omelets and French toast, you can make the omelets I'll make the toast okay?" he nodded and got to work.

I finished before him, so I set the table and put the French toast on everyone's plates. When I was done, I sat at the table and waited for him to finish. His phone vibrated and he asked me if I could take over, so I did. "Who's that?" I asked as he checked his phone, he sighed and began texting them back. "Just a business partner, hey Mabel do you and Dipper have any plans today?" He asked out of the blue, he didn't look up from his phone since he was still texting his business partner. "Yeah! Were all going to the fair today. Do you want to come?" I asked him, he finished texting his partner and put his phone down. "No, I don't think I will, large crowds make me anxious."

I nodded and finished cooking the omelet, there was one left and Ford told me he would make it, so I left to wake everyone up. When I was walking away, I accidently knocked Fords phone to the ground, when I picked it up I saw a text message with a light blue pentagram icon light up the screen. The text read 'thanks for the information, I'll be there watching I'll let you know if something bad happens. Be ready with the gun.' I quickly put his phone down on the counter and walked away. 'I shouldn't be looking through peoples phones it's none of my business.......but still that icon looked familiar......... It's probably just my imagination.' I thought as I made my way to the living room.

~TimeSkip~

Candy, Grenda, Dipper, Grunkle Stan and I were all in the kitchen enjoying our meal, Grunkle Ford decided to eat in his lab. We were all laughing and joking around but stopped when we heard the door open. Dipper stared intensely at the doorway connecting the kitchen and the living room, his eyes were filled with anticipation. Bill and Pacifica walked through and when Dipper saw Bill, he rushed over to give him a hug. "Will! Where were you!" Dipper asked and Bill returned his hug. "I was out with Pacifica; we saw something weird this morning, so we went to investigate."

Dipper gasped and led Bill back to the table where they sat next to each other. "You should've told me! You know I like mysteries!" Dipper complained and the rest of us laughed, Bill smiled at Dipper, "Sorry Pinetree, maybe next time." Dipper sighed and nodded his head. It was 4:40 and we were now talking about what we were going to do for the day. "We could just stay here and have another slumber party." Candy suggested but I shook my head, "Why don't we go to the town fair." I suggested, "Oh yeah, I forgot the fair was opened today. Alright lets go it'll be fun!" Pacifica exclaimed

"You guys have fun with that Will, and I are going to spend the day here, right Will?" Dipper asked Bill who looked away and was blushing. "I was actually hoping you would go to the fair with me, but it's fine if you don't want to." He said and looked at Dipper who was now blushing, "O-oh I, well never mind Will and I will go to the fair as well." Dipper said and smiled at Will, "You kids have fun I'll be here watching my new drama "The Butler."" Grunkle Stan told us as he grabbed the remote, we nodded our heads and went upstairs to get ready. On our way up the stairs Pacifica told me where the clearing was and what they made it look lime, I squealed 'Dipper's going to be so happy!'

~TimeSkip~

Dipper's Pov

Bill and I were waiting for the girls to come downstairs, while we were waiting, we were talking to Grunkle Stan. "Listen Will you make sure you keep Dipper close to you okay there are all types of weirdo's lurking at the fair just waiting to snag innocent beans like him-" "Hey I am not innocent or a bean!" I shouted cutting Grunkle Stan off. "You kind of are Pinetree, but don't worry sir I will protect Dipper with my life, no creep will lay there hands on Pinetree." Bill said and tried to wrap his arm around me, but I moved away. "I am not a bean." I said seriously to Bill, he smiled and hugged me.