Chapter 9

"Ertugrul! Sort your wife out, PLEASE!" Selcan begged

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! Ertugrul, don't listen to a word of  Selcan! THIS HATUN TRIED TO KILL ME, ME, YOUR WIFE!!!" Sirma screamed

"Just shut up Sirma -_-. Ertugrul, listen. Your wife is the cruellest, most unjust and selfish person out there! Put her in her damn place!" Selcan muttered as she clenched her fists.

"Who? Sirma?" Ertugrul asked.

"Yeah, Sirma, who else? She's your only wife at the moment." Selcan replied, totally forgetting about Ertugrul's longing for Halime.

"Ah, right. Anyways, Sirma, is this true?" Ertugrul tried to hide his emotions.

"WHY WOULD THIS BE TRUE, HUH? SHE'S OBVIOUSLY LYING!! SHE ATTACKED ME FIRST!" Sirma answered.

"Ertugrul Bey, Sirma slapped Selcan Hatun first. Selcan only defended herself. Sirma Hatun is the one at fault. All the Hatuns here can confirm that and were witnesses." Hafsa defended. 

Thankfully, Selcan smiled back at Hafsa and then glared at Ertugrul. "As Hafsa Baci said, all the Hatuns here were all eyes during the scene. They will tell the truth, isn't that right, Hatunlar?" 

 Every Hatun present nodded in agreement "She's right, she's right."

Steam arose from Sirma's ears, her knuckles pale white. She couldn't believe they had rattled on her. "Ertugrul! Will you believe these liars, or will you believe your wife?" She furiously asked.

"Where's Zeynep?" Ertugrul asked, ignoring Sirma's question.

"She's with Meryem. Shall I get her?" Selcan replied.

"Oh, no it's fine. I'll go to her now. We'll get back to this issue soon, Sirma and Selcan. Just do your work for now. I'd suggest keeping distance from each other.  Excuse me, Hatunlar. May it go easy." Ertugrul said.

"Of course, Bey." Selcan sadly replied.

"Make sure Selcan gets punished though, Ertugrul. Or I'll do it myself." Sirma dared to say.

"Do your work, Sirma. Instead of walking around like a princess, weave carpets or something like everyone else. You're not superior to anyone here  by the way." Ertugrul replied through gritted teeth. 

Selcan chuckled as she began making her rug whilst listening to Ertugrul's reply. Hafsa decided to sit next to her. 

"If Halime Sultan was here, none of this would have happened." Hafsa sighed

"True. But we can't deny the fate Allah gives us, my sister. May Allah give our dear Halime Jannah." Selcan tried to smile.

Hafsa lightly smiled back and replied: "Ameen." 

At the Umuroglu Tribe

Ilbilge P.O.V

It's been a month. 1. Long. Month. A month since I have been in this cage tent. I hate it. I still can't believe Beybolat, my brother, who I trusted with my life, put me here. It's unbelievable. Worst of all, Sirma has married Ertugrul. Why did Ertugrul agree, JUST WHY? Watch, when I come out of this hell then I'll teach her. I really will. Anyways, I'm pretty sure Ertugrul will save me. He HAS to. He'd never leave me here. He'd never.

Eyman Alp came in to the tent. Why was he here again? He had already given me my soup and bread (which I didn't eat) so what was the reason this time?

"Ilbilge Hatun. Initially, I was not allowed to come, I came in with the excuse of getting your bowl however it seems like you haven't taken a bite!" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Why? What happened?" I asked.

He came closer and whispered "Sirma and Selcan Hatun had a fight today at the Kayi Tribe's rug house. Ertugrul seemed angry at Sirma, apparently since she started it. Although, he hasn't said anything yet. He'll say later. I'll go now so the alps don't get suspicious, make sure you finish your food. If anything happens, I'll inform you straight away, do not worry."

I smirked and nodded in response. So Sirma's gained Ertugrul's wrath now, huh? This will be entertaining..

At Halime's place

Halime's P.O.V

Yeah, it's been a month. I've been searching for Aslihan Hatun for a MONTH. Unfortunately, I haven't found her yet however, I will not stop. InshaAllah, I'll find her soon. I made my way to the caravansary, It's been a while since we were raided and Aslihan was kidnapped so it's all fixed now. 

"Good evening, Hatun. Can I get a room please?" A man came up to me and asked.

"Oh, I'm not the innkeeper here, sorry." I replied

"Oh ok. Where is the innkeeper?" The man asked.

"He's in the kitchen, I'll call him for you." I offered.

"Eyvallah, Hatun." The man said.

He looks like an alp. Not a Kayi Alp though, he didn't have the "IYI" symbol on his hat or alp 'armour'. 

"Sir, there is a man who wants a room." I informed the innkeeper.

"Kizim (daughter), ask him his name and then guide him to the room next to yours, please." The old innkeeper politely ordered.

"Of course." I replied.

Ay dont forget to vote and comment. :)