"I say we drop it" Harry suggested, and they all silently agreed, starting up a conversation about Niall and his new Rolls Royce he's getting this weekend.

"Okay we're here!" Harry announced after the car stopped exactly infront of Harry's mansion, everyone getting out without even thanking the chauffeur-Louis did however after everyone left because he was the last to leave.

"Uh...no problem" He replied back in shock, not really understanding why Louis was speaking to him, which made Louis feel like utter shit-knowing that he used to treat people like that when he lived with his family, (not even close to his friends, but he just never really appreciated or acknowledged anyone).

It kind of made him feel sad that he had to lose all his money to realize how hard people work, or how real life works basically.

"Marcel! I've missed you" Niall pouted which made everyone laugh a little. "I can tell, Harry tells me you've been asking for me to make food for you-its been one day"

"Exactly! To long" Niall complained playfully which made Louis roll his eyes because he didn't find it funny at all. "Aw, its just until next year Niall, you can make it"

"Thats two months away!"

"You can make it,just ask your mom and dad to hire another" Marcel suggested, but Niall was qucik to complain again-like always.

Eventually Louis got tired of hearing Niall complain like child, and announced that he was going to use the restroom but didn't get a response, only a nod from Maya in acknowledgement.

It took him two minutes to find the nearest bathroom, but just as he was about to open it he felt someone place a hand on his shoulder. It was Harry.

"What?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow? Pushing up his glasses a little. "What do you mean what? You said we needed to talk about something"

"Right, well I'll tell you after I use the bathroom. Okay?" Harry nodded and removed his hand from Louis' shoulder-instead just waiting outside the door.

"So what is it?" Harry asked Louis after he came out and was now looking at Harry, suprised though. "You waited?"

Harry shrugged, but nodded. "Where was I supposed to go?"

"Don't know, just suprised you waited and didn't run off like a dick-or something"

"You love to swear, don't you?" Louis snorted. "You do it aswell"

"Yeah but I try not to, after all cursing is a sin" Louis once again, sonrted; this time completely mocking Harry in a way though. "You think everything is a sin, don't you?"

"Only whatever is in the Bible, Louis" Louis rolled his eyes but nodded, not even bothering to try to keep up this conversation because he didn't want to make it obvious his dislike of Harry's religious ways; espically since it would draw suspicion because his family was very religious-even more than Harry's.

"Okay then? Well, I have some bad news for you"

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Mrs.Alvarez told me today that we're getting handcuffed for six weeks instead-not one. She said that the first week would be like a check up basically, and that if we don't even show a bit of improvement that we'll both fail"

"Thats completely unfair! Six weeks!? Does she want one of us to be held for murder or something!?" Louis nodded. "She said I should tell you, thats why I am" Louis added, mostly because he didn't want Harry to get the wrong impression of him and what this project means to their hatred.

"So let me get this straight, we're going to be handcuffed for six weeks-that is if we show improvement by the first one-and we'll be stuck together for basically two months!? Is that even legal?!"