He sighed, "of course they're trying to find us. Why won't they just leave you alone?"

"Because I'm still useful." I nuzzled closer to him, "at least you'll be here for me."

"Of course I will be. Did he say how long?"

"Next couple days."

"Okay." He pulled me against him again, "I love you."

"I love you too. If they get me you need to promise me something."

"Okay."

"Don't blame yourself, okay?"

"Ochako..."

"Please. If I get back here and I find out I was causing you guilt I'll feel horrible. Just promise."

"Okay, I promise."

"Thank you." I kissed him, "is there anything we can do to prevent this?"

"Well... maybe if we can get you to one of our agencies. We can keep you safe there."

"Doesn't everyone know I'm a wanted criminal?"

"Did you ever get caught?"

I paused, "no."

"Then you should be fine." He stood up and held out his hand, "come on."

"But won't they be waiting?"

"Kacchan's agency is closest, we can go there. It'll be okay. If they attack, you run and I can keep them occupied."

"What? No, I'm not letting you do that for me."

"I'll be okay, Ochako. I'm a pro, I won't get in trouble."

I sighed, "okay, fine." I grabbed his hand, "let's go." We left the apartment, then the building and went down the street. I glanced to the other side and saw the girl Dabi described to me. My hold tightened on Deku's hand.

"What is it?"

"That girl across the street." He glanced at her, "that's her. The one with the warping quirk."

"Then where are the others?"

"I don't know. Lets just hurry."

"Okay." We turned a corner and stopped when I saw Shigaraki standing in the path.

"Give her to us."

"No. Leave her alone."

"No." He lunged at us, we moved away, then I dodged flames. I grabbed Dabi's arm and shoved him into a building.

"Ochako, go."

"Deku..."

"Go. Down the street on the right."

"Okay." I dodged Toga, then continued running down the street. I saw Katsuki's agency on the right and went in. His sidekick looked at me, confused.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"Yeah, where is ground zero?"

"His office with red riot... what is this about?"

"I need to talk to him. Is it okay?"

"I guess so..."

I walked down the hall she gestured to and knocked twice before opening the door. They both looked at me, confused.

"What is it?"

I closed the door, "okay, so Dabi called and told me there's this girl that has a quirk that can send us to other worlds and that they were trying to find out where we were so me and Deku decided to come here and talk to you but they attacked on the way and Izuku told me to run so he could take care of it." I said all in one breath.