ハンター試験パート十四 | The Hunter Exam Part 14

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"So uh, hypothetically, if you happen to be my target I mean, don't expect me to show you any mercy, kay?" Leorio tells Kurapika.

"Well of course not. If you happen to be my target, I would say the same thing to you." Leorio is quick to panic.

"Am I your target?! Really?!"

Kurapika cracks a smile. "I'm speaking hypothetically."

"Oh yeah, I knew that. We're speaking hypothetically."

"You needn't worry. You're not my target Leorio."

"Oh, I see! Oh, so you know, you're not my target either!" Leorio reassures as Kurapika walks away.

"Hey," Killua speaks, approaching Gon and (Y/N) who sit together. The three sit in silence for a bit, looking up at the sky. "So uh, who did you get?"

"What did you draw?" Gon asks.

"It's a secret."

Suddenly, the two laugh, (Y/N) smiling along with them.

"Don't worry about it. You guys aren't my targets, I promise," Killua reassures.

"That's good, cause you're not mine either." The two turn to (Y/N) who shakes her head as if to say 'you guys aren't mine either.'

"You guys wanna show our numbers at the same time?"

"Okay!" Gon agrees.

"Ready and!"

The three pull out their cards.

'44'

'199'

'198'

Killua lets out a small gasp at Gon's number. "Number 44 is..." he trails off, thinking of Hisoka. "Really? You've got seriously bad luck."

"Oh do you think so?" Gon replies with a small laugh. "So, who are number 199 and 198 anyway?"

"Not sure. I thought maybe you knew. Although I'm pretty sure 198 is one of those brothers," Killua responds.

"Nope."

"If I'd have been smarter I would have just memorized everybody's numbers. Once he explained it, that's when I started paying attention, but everyone had taken off their badges already. Pretty lame, huh?"

Killua and (Y/N) stop as they notice Gon shaking.

"Gon," Killua calls.

"Oh what's up?"

Killua smirks. "Are you happy or scared right now? Which one is it?"

"Kind of both I guess. If I had to fight with Hisoka one-on-one, I wouldn't stand a chance against him, but, if all I have to do is just steal his badge, I don't know, I think I might actually have a real shot."

"Yeah."

"The way it is now, well, at least I've got a chance. And to be honest, it does scare me a little bit, but I think it's worth it."

"I gotcha." Killua stands up, grabbing his skateboard. "Well, let's do our best." Killua then pauses, turning around to the two. "Don't die, kay?"

Both (Y/N) and Gon nod. "Yeah, and same to you!" Gon holds a thumbs up.

----

"Thanks for being patient everyone! We've arrived at Zevil island. Okay then, you will be disembarking in the order you completed the third phase from the shortest to the longest," Khara speaks, pulling out a stopwatch. "You'll go ashore one at a time with two minute intervals separating each of the applicants, alright?"

"I guess that means we'll be waiting here a while," Killua concludes.

"Yeah," Gon agrees.

"You'll be on the island exactly one week. That means you only have 7 days to collect your six points and then return to this location. First applicant get ready to disembark now!" Hisoka steps up at Khara's word, walking out of the ship nonchalantly.

"Now I understand, the first to go ashore have the advantage," says Kurapika.

"Right. They can hide and watch everyone's movements including their targets before they make a move," Leorio adds.

Khara clicks her stopwatch. "That's two minutes! The second person may go!" The process continues until finally it's (Y/N)'s turn. She went after Gon and Killua, and the two had already bid their goodbyes to her.

'Okay, what should I do first?' The (h/c) haired girl thinks to herself. 'Oh, I know! I'll scout the island!'

And with that, she set off.

----

double update for the new year! Also I changed the cover lol

Longing Through The Silence [Hunter x Hunter x KNY! Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें