Luther looked ready to say something but stopped himself especially at Diego's glare. "Okay no enough of that. You wanna say something to me big guy just say it! You read my damn file from the asylum..... big deal. Just say what you want or I will rip your tongue out." Jane seethed making Luther gulp. "Hammerhead-" he began to say dumbly making Jane laugh cold heartedly.

"I'm Jane dumbass. Now could you please say what you were goi g to say before I bring her or even better Lucy out here to play?" Jane asked hotly and he looked conflicted before sighing. "I was gonna say only this that were apart of the team should be talking right now." Luther said pointing to the tattoo that was evident on Klaus's arm.

"Well guess what Rango I got the same tattoo thanks to Reginald himself for making sure I got it right before he died." Jane spat bitterly. "Now let's get back to the topic at hand shall we? Or do you want a replay of what happened at our last 'family' meeting." Jane huffed going back to standing beside Diego.

"Look I knew that if you found it on Mom, you'd lose your shit just like you're doing now." Diego stated with his finger pointed at Luther  trying to bring the attention back to him and off Jane. "Diego you son of a butch." Luther seethed still upset over the fact Jane seemed to be more sort of the academy then he knew. He lunged a bit at Diego but was stopped by Jane stepping the way with her eye liner smudged..... Hammerhead. "Hey. No. Calm down." Vanya said trying to keep anyone from fight but Jane, Diego and Luther looked ready to fight any second.

"If you were smart you'd listen to her. Or else I'm gonna fuck you up sissy." Hammerhead said hardly making Diego smirk in amusement and Klaus to laugh in anticipation wanting to see Luther get his ass kicked. "Look I know dad wasn't exactly an open book. But I do remember one thing he said. Mom was well designed to be a caretaker, but also a protector." Vanya said making everyone look confused.

"What does that mean?" Allison asked making the room go quiet. "She was programmed to intervene if someone's life was in jeopardy. " Vanya stated a bit timid to be everyone's focus. "Well if her hardware is degrading, then... we need to turn her off." Luther began to say but Hammerhead was quick to turn towards him with a heated glare. Yes it's true hammerhead didn't care for the robot but she knew how baby doll and Jane felt towards her.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa wait. She's not just a vacuum cleaner you can throw in a closet. She feels things I've seen it!" Diego said quickly refusing to let them do this to his mother. Jane shortly appeared only to make sure she had a say on what was happening but Hammerhead stayed close to the surface in case a fight broke out over the matter.

"She just stood there Diego, and watched our father die." Luther said like he was in the right. "I'm with Luther." Allison said earning a scoff from Jane. "Real big surprise there Alabama wanna he's" she spat as Diego said at the same time, "surprise surprise." Making Allison angry at the two saying, "Shut up." Everyone's eyes went to Jane who immediately disagreed with turning her mother off. "We are not shutting her off. She's been there for me since I got here and she's never been a danger. Luther you just want a reason to shut her off. First because you thought she killed Reginald and now because her hardwares faulty? Sorry you weren't a mommas boy because you were shoved so far up your dads ass." Jane seethed storming up to him now standing chest to chest with him in anger. Diego happy she agreed with him but also nervous got in between the two that glared into each others souls.

Then everyone's eyes trailed to Vanya. "I- I don't—" she began to stammer before Diego cut her off. "Yeah she shouldn't get a vote." He said casually but Vanya actually clapped back at him. "I was gonna say that I agree with you." She said making Diego nod. "Okay she should get a vote." He smirked as he now had the lead.

"What about you stoner boy? What do you got?" He asked Klaus who looked like he was tired but amused by the situation. "Oh so what? You need my help now? Oh, 'Get out of the van, Klaus!' 'Well, welcome back to the van.'" Klaus said staring down Luther who looked to now regret whatever asshole move he had done earlier to Klaus.

"What van?" Allison asked that everyone was wondering. "What's it gonna be Klaus?" Luther ignored her question. "I'm with Diego and Jane because screw you! And if Ben were here, he'd agree with me." He said before turning the I a random place in the room and hissing. "So that's 4?" Diego replied happy they weren't shutting off his mom.

"Wait." Luther said cutting him off. "To 2." He said showing the poll on his fingers to Luther. "Votes not final yet." Allison state red to say. "What?" Diego asked upset. "Fives not here." Allison replied but Jane just scoffed loudly. "Even if he sided with you guys it's still 4 to 3. You guys lost team Alabama just except it." Jane spat as she began to leave the room to find Grace and make sure they didn't come for her.

But she found her a few feet away and Diego had followed her. "Mom how long have you been here?" Diego asked but mom just left to make cookies making us stand there in silence. I hadn't even noticed Vanya until she spoke. "Do you ever wonder... all those moments with mom, the things she said. Like was it her or was it really sad?"  Vanya asked . "What are you talking about?" He asked obviously upset about his mother not responding the way he had hoped. "Well he built her. And he programmed her to be a mom, to be our mom. Sometimes when I look at her, I just see him." Vanya said making Jane leave in a rush not wanting to believe what the girl was saying.

She followed Grace into the kitchen where she had begun to bake cookies and watched glumly. Unsure why it hurt so much to lose what was really a robot and not her mother.