11.

This review is of thefutureunheard 's Diverse Lit/General Fiction novel, "Mr. Invisible".

Cover:The black and gray colours create a camouflage of the figure on the cover's identity

Cover:
The black and gray colours create a camouflage of the figure on the cover's identity. These colours are among the ones recognised for their ability to make something seem like it's not there. In other words, invisible. This forms an understanding between the cover and the title, making it suitable for the novel.

Blurb:

I love how the genre is highlighted in the blurb. I'm immediately introduced to different types of characters with diverse origins, races, personalities, ideologies and sexualities. It made me excited to see so many representations. It also got me wondering what would be done to view them beyond their stereotypes.

I do feel, however, that the first question should be less detailed so that one will get to believe that there's a possibility Charlie will remain in his comfort zone.

The first question makes the second question seem like it only serves as a mandatory contrast. I feel like through the heavily detailed first question, the suspense associated with knowing what Charlie will do already fizzles out because it's obvious he'll go with the plan.

Plot:

It's understandable that most parts of the plot are through Charlie's thoughts. This supports the reserved side of his loner nature.

I commend how current issues are infused with the chapters. I particularly like how on the subject of "Black Lives Matter". You explain the essence of this movement and clear any misconceptions as well as for others. The truth behind other stereotypes is also revealed.

I liked how the plot moved steadily with each chapter and how the effects of the plan in the end ( no spoilers!).

Characters:

The characters definitely defy their stereotypes as the novel progresses even though some don't realise it right away. This makes them relatable to people who are often seen to be a particular way because of their actions.

Their efforts, especially as products of the young, future generation, also makes them quite inspiring!

Grammar:

There are only a few mistakes of typographical and grammatical nature. Nothing meticulous editing cannot fix!

The spacing and paragraphing was wholly acceptable.

Generally,

I'm really glad you were mindful of your approach to the sensitive issues raised. Your research on such matters seemed thorough and accurate.

Your book brings a sense of hope. That the future generations can make the right kind of change towards diversity once they set their minds to it.

Thank you so much for requesting!
Check out "Mr. Invisible" by thefutureunheard ! Have a wonderful day and expect more updates soon. Keep requesting!

Even though it's completely optional, please share "Z's Choice... of Words" by posting it on your message board or tagging anyone you know in the comments!

Thanks for your support and have a wonderful day!

I wish you all, FINALLY, a HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉🎉🎊🎊!