V - "he's being silly"

Start from the beginning

      By the term "silly", Jongin was guessing the ex husband was drunk.

      What if he tries to be forceful with her? What if he hurts her before he can make it?Jongin steps on the gas more, going faster, thankful that the roads are empty during this time of night in the area.As he gets closer to the house he slows down to read the numbers on the houses.

      "9018... There" he says to himself as he pulls into, a big and spacious two floor, house's driveway that is currently being half occupied by another car that is parked very wrongly.

      Kaili was this whole time waiting by the window in the living room for him to come. Once she saw his car pulling in to the driveway  she tried to quickly and quietly run to the door before he can ring the doorbell.But she was only feet away when a loud "Ding Dong" was heard.

      Natali quickly turned on her heals to get out of the room she was in to open the door, "Good Woobin is here to pick you up" she said, but as she came out of the room that she was in and looked down the hall towards the door she stopped at her tracks. Unable to understand the current scene she was seeing, she was frozen. Kim Jongin was standing at her door as little Kaili led him inside and closed the door  behind him.

      "Tell him to go home because I'm not going with him-"Jaehyun stopped speaking as he sees a man he's never met before.

"Who the fuck is this?"

      Natali quickly ran to Kaili and covered her ears, all while trying  to avoid the eyes of Jongin, due to the embarrassment she felt from him seeing this ludicrous scene.

"I said WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?"

      Natili's  hands tightened on Kaili's ears as she finally turned to look at Jongin who had the look of worried plastered into his eyes.

      "Please take her to her room, it's upstairs, the soft pink door at the end of the hall" she said while pointing toward the staircase at the end of the hall.Jongin could see the plead she had in her eyes and knew if he wanted to help her, her daughters safety was the most important to her.He walked past the ex husband who was busy yelling, "Who is he?! Where the fuck is he taking my daughter?!"

      Jaehyun tried to walk up the stairs to go towards the room that Kaili had taken refuge in with Jongin but Natali got in the way."Jaehyun, please stop cursing. Just please THINK OF YOUR DAUGHTER FOR ONCE! aren't you even ashamed that she's seeing you like this?!"His attention was regained towards his ex wife, but still he wanted his answer."Who is he?"Natali wondered if he was just playing stupid, or if the alcohol impaired him so much he couldn't tell that it was Kai.

"You sleeping with him?"

"What? No!" his question baffled her.

      "You're sleeping around now huh? How many guys do you get into bed with now huh? Is he good? Is he better then me?"

      Natali is stunned by his accusations while fury builds up at the pit of her stomach, he keeps taking steps towards her as she keeps moving back.

"You fucking slut"
Slap.
      Natali's hand slid across his face at his ending words. Fury had overcome her. But the fury was soon turned to panic as Jaehyun's arm pressed against her neck slamming her against the wall.This paralyzed her as trauma of being strangled overcame her. Her mind has become blank and her body is unable to move from the pressure he's applying to her neck. Why doesn't she kick? Something?

      And then, as if in an instant, a fist flies into his face knocking him down to the cold white tiled floor, releasing his grip on Natali.

      Jongin hovers over Jaehyun as he picks his almost unconscious head off the floor by his collar and punches him one more time, causing the lights in Jaehyun's eyes to turn off, leaving him unconscious.

      He turns to the scared woman behind him who has fallen to the floor and checks if she's ok."Where's Kaili?" is the only thing Natali can ask as she tries to normal her breathing.

      "She's in the room, don't worry she didn't see anything I tucked her in to bed" he said as he rested a hand on her shoulder to reassure her, "are you Ok?"

Natali nods saying she's fine.

      "Are you hurt? do you need to go to the emergency room? How's your neck can you move it?"

       Natali felt as if the words were taken from her. She didn't know what was going. How did Jongin even get here to her home? Even more, why now out of all times?Before she ever realized, Jongin was helping her stand up and she was soon on her two feet leaning her weight on his chest.

      His heart was pounding, but it isnt sure if it was from the adrenaline he just received, or if it was from holding this fragile woman in his arms. All he knew is that he wanted to protect her, and from that moment on, he never wanted to let her go.

————

A/N:

Hi

Was anyone waiting for an update?

I hope so lol

I spent a lot of time deciding on what car Jongin should have lol, remember that the year in the story is 2021 so a car from 2014 I think would be considered old, if you're wondering what the car looks like just go look at the picture I attached ^^

Like usual please comment a lot, let me know that there's someone reading this and please vote on the chapters if you like it, this will really encourage me a lot.

If there are any grammar mistakes please let me know kindly, I'm writing this on my phone so I know somethings might be grammatically off lol

Thank you for reading this so far, look forward to the next chapter ^^