V - "he's being silly"

"Jaehyun just get out! Do you really want Kaili too see you like this?!" Natali hissed through her teeth at the drunk man in front of her.Jaehyun is once again having his moment where he "regrets"everything he's done to Natali, and he is once again trying  to convince her to get back together with him.But in the state he's in, it only convinces Natali that she did the right thing by leaving him 3 years ago.

      His words are slurred from the alcohol he's consumed, "but baaaabee. I love youuuuuu. You are so beautiful, please, please come back to me"

"Jaehyun please  sto-"

      "Yea, I like it when you say my name," Jaehyun's arms tried to snake around  Natali's waist, but  she avoids it.

      "You're drunk. Is this really how you want to show me that you want me back? Just go home Jaehyun. Kaili is still awake, she can hear you. I don't want her to see her father like this please just go home"

-

      While arguing with her ex husband and trying to convince him to go back home, she didn't notice Kaili -who was in her own room like her mother had instructed her to be in-  going to her closet and reaching for the dress she had worn on the day of the EXO fan signing, and slipped out the pocket the slip of paper she had received. A paper both Kaili and Natali had for some reason forgot.Kaili forgot due to her young age, but Natali forgot due to the unpleasant distractions her ex husband has been giving her for the past three days.

      "Hello," Kaili's little voice rang through the phone  softly so her mother  won't hear.This soft childish voice made the man on the other line hold on to his chest. Was it really that little girl he met three days ago?

"Hello? Jongin oppa?" Kaili repeated quietly.

      "Ah ye-yes that's me" Jongin said wondering why he was receiving this call this late at night, and why Kaili was calling instead of her mom. 'well you gave it to her duh' he tought to himself.

"Uhm, hello its me Kaili"

       Jongin chuckled at her cute  introduction, "yeah, I remember you, how is everything?" he tries to attempt small talk, since he doesn't know exactly how to talk to talk to a girl that's shorter then his waist line that isn't related to him.

      "We have a big big BIIIIIIGGG problem" Kaili says stretching out her words (cutely) to add emphasis.Jongin sits on the edge of the couch, waiting for her to tell him what's wrong.

       "My daddy is home, but he's acting silly again. Mommy doesn't like it when he acts silly but he doesn't want to leave. I don't want my mom to cry again. Could you please come?"

       Jongin immediately gets up to put his jacket back on but as he walks towards his car keys ready to go save his crush at first sight, he realizes he doesn't know where she's at, "Kaili, do you know your address?"

      "Yes  I'm not a baby!" she hollered into the house phone, but still low enough so her mom won't hear her, "I live in 9018 Pyeongchang-dong."Much to Jongin's surprise, it was only five minutes away from his house on car. The girl who's been on his mind since the moment he saw her was only five minuts away. How could he have never seen her before?

      "Ok  I'll be there soon, if your Dad acts too silly and you think he's going to hurt your mom, don't be afraid to call the cops ok" Jongin said as he rushed towards his car. Kaili nodded her head slowly as if he could see her.

      He hurriedly mounted his black 2014 Porsche 911 coupe, it's not the latest model but Jongin never cared much for all the luxuries his job has given him. His style was always the comfortable one, anything practical. Sure his job has given him more of a fashion sense, and he exercised his gained fashion knowledge through his airport fashion, but he still always favored the laid back comfortable type of look.In the five minutes it takes to get to Natali's  house he has his mind filled with worry.