Pervert

*A week later*

Ash's pov
It's been a week since Eiji and the others saved me and most of my wounds have healed. Unfortunately, during that time Eiji forbid me from leaving my bed...
————————————————————————
*flash back*
"Eiji I'm fine so let me leave"  I started walking towards the door only to be pulled back by Eiji pulling my ear. "Get.back.in.this.bed" he carefully but forcefully pushed me back on the bed. I looked at him about to answer back but quickly shut my mouth when I saw him give me the innocent 'don't fuck with me' smile. I sulk and lie back down, "great! I'll go and bring your food" he smiled and walked out.
————————————————————————
But finally I'm allowed, I sigh and sit down with the others. "How ya feeling" Shorter asked and slapped my back playfully, "Great, now that I'm out the room" "Yeah, sureeee" he smirked, I raise my eyebrow "You can't deny the fact you loved having Eiji fussing over you~" I blushed a deep red and turn away "S-Shut up! N-no I d-didn't" "uh hu" Shorter laughed and walked over to Sing. I sigh and try to calm my face down, "Sooo" I sent a glare to Max "Don't" he laughed and sat next to me. "Where is Eiji?" I raise an eyebrow "isn't he in the kitchen?" I asked "No, he went out with Skip and Sakura" Griffin said "WHAT!?!" I shout and stand up "where are you going? You've just healed" Max asked and grabbed my arm, "I'm going to them, Mr Patrick and Arthur are still out there" I growl, "Ash, chill Bones and Kong are with them" Max comforted me. I unwillingly sit back down and Shorter hands me a file, I look at him "It's got information on Banana Fish" I open the file and look through it.

Eiji's pov
"Sakura! Be careful!" I shouted nervously, "haha, Y-your ac-acting like a m-mother haha" Bones and Kong laughed, i pout and blush "S-stop l-laughing" "Ei-Chan!" I turn and see Sakura and Skip pointing at an ice cream van, I smile and put her on my shoulders "Want flavour do you guys want?" I asked the other 3 "Chocolate" "chocolate" "strawberry" I walk over and order. "Thanks Eiji/Ei-Chan" I smile and ruffle Skips and Sakura's hair, "Wanna go shopping?" I asked, "Ye—" "YEAH!" Bones and Kong interrupted. I turn to them and laugh "Now who's the children" I teased, *cough* "l-let's just go"
*1 hour later*
"I regret my decision..." Kong whined, "agreed.." Skip mumbled. "Can you guys wait here, I just need to go to the bathroom" I asked, "Sure, I'll come with you" Bones answered and put the bags next to Kong "No, I'll be fine" I gave him a smile and walked away.
Just as I was about to walk back to the others, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a man around the age of 40, "Can I help you?" I asked, he smiled and carried on staring at me. I started to feel uncomfortable and started to fiddle with my hands, "S-sorry but I have to go" I turn around and started to walk away, but he grabbed my arms extremely tight "OW" I shout in pain, he pushes me up the walk and pinned me. "P-Please l-let me g-go" I stuttered, and started to cry "How about no" he smirked and forcefully kissed me, i squirmed and kicked him in the stomach. He released his grip and held his stomach, i kicked him in he balls and ran out the bathroom. "Eiji?" I turn to see Bones and run to him, he looks at me and I burst out crying "Eiji, what's wrong?!" He looks at me worriedly and pulls me into a hug, I cry into his shoulder and tell him. "We're leaving" Kong states and quickly picked up all the bags, "What's wrong with brother?" Sakura asked worriedly I shoved my face back into Bones shoulder, "I don't want her to see me like this..." I whispered, "He just feels sick so where heading back earlier" "thanks" i mumbled. I look back up and see the man come out of the bathroom and I hug Bones tighter, he looks at me then looks behind me "is that him?" He asked, I nod "let's leave quickly" We walk out the mall and head back to the base.

Griffin's pov
We've managed to uncover some of the ingredients used to create banana fish and all the effects of it. "This is insane..." i heard Shorter mumbled under his breath, "They've made it so that once it's been injected into someone they loose control of there body and kill there person that's causing there nightmares. But there also made it so that once there target is killed they commit suicide, to make sure none of this gets out" Ash spoke while starring intensely at the files. The door the opened and Bones, Kong, Eiji, Sakura and Skip came in, while carrying a bunch of bags. "You guys sure had f—" I stopped speaking when I saw Eiji, "Eiji, what's wrong?" I said concern filling my voice. This caught Ash's attention as he looked up and started at Eiji, he slammed the files on the table and walked over to him. Everyone held there breath and waited in silence, he grabbed Eiji's hand and took him to there room. He slammed the door shut and turned to Bones and Kong "What happened?" Max asked, "A pervert, happened" Bones spoke in disgust. Poor Eiji....Ash's not gonna hand this well.... I look at there bedroom door with concern.