0┃3

✩。:•.─────  ❁ - ❁  ─────.•:。✩

"Yah! Why are you two being like this?"

Seulgi whined as Joy and Yeri laughed at the older girl. Seulgi didn't like romantic dramas so they were making her watch one. As the movie moved forward, Joy could see Seulgi visibly wince at the moments between the lead couple. Joy didn't completely blame her, the movie was getting extremely cheesy. So cheesy that she and Yeri had to turn to tormenting Seulgi to keep themselves entertained. Talk about evil maknaes.

Just then the remote was snatched from Yeri's hand and the TV went black. Yeri let out a whine while Seulgi sighed in relief as Joy turned to look at the culprit. Who else could it be other than Irene? No one. She gave the leader her puppy eyes who scrunched her nose in return.

"Don't gave me that look, you're not getting the remote. I had enough of her whining. It feels like my head is about to burst." Irene said pointing at Seulgi who again whined just to irritate her.

"Ah, we're sorry grandma." Yeri and Joy said in unison and then got up and ran because they were sure that Irene would chase them.

"Wait!" Seulgi shouted out of nowhere.

"What?" The others shouted back together.

"Calm down."

"You told us to stop for this?" Irene asked in disbelief.

"No, of course not. Do you hear something?" Seulgi said and closed her eyes to focus on the sound.

The other three followed her action, opening their eyes just moments after.

"This is ridiculous." "She's gone crazy." Joy and Yeri said together. Then they looked at each other and laughed.

"Don't you hear? Someone's phone is ringing." Seulgi said finally opening her eyes. The girls then looked around the dorm for the source of the ring. Soon enough, they found the phone in between the sofa cushions.

"Whose is this?" Irene picked it up and asked.

"Not mine." Yeri said moving her own phone in circles.

Seulgi then patted her side pocket. "I have mine with me too."

"Mine is-" Joy checked her pocket to take out her phone but stopped midway, realizing it wasn't there. She then looked at the phone in Irene's hand. "Oh, its mine." She said sheepishly.

Irene sighed and lightly hit Joy's head while handing her the phone. Joy winced and rubbed the place where she was hit while checking her phone with the other hand.

Three missed calls from Manager Unnie

She was about to call back when the phone rang again and the same name was displayed. She looked at her members, who nodded, and excused herself to walk to her room. The moment Joy placed the phone near her ear, a loud voice boomed through it and a series of 'where were you?' and 'what were you doing?' flew in. She distanced the phone from her ear to protect them from possible damage and when the person on the other side had calmed, she spoke again.

"Geez, calm down unnie. We are in our dorm and my phone was buried somewhere." Joy breathed.

"Okay, okay." Her manager relaxed. "I was calling to tell you to be ready by 8 tomorrow morning."

"Why?"

"You're needed in the company. They didn't tell me the details but I think its about coming activities." The manager's tone hinted that she really didn't knew anything.